What Civ should we play as next? Trimmed version.

What Civ should we use for Demo Game 2?

• Babylon

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Random

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
Well, we already went for culture in this one (Babylon would be easier), so that leaves Germany. But, I do know what guys (and only guys) have a tendency to do when the word Germany is mentioned....

Shaitan, there's no abstain option! :p

Go Babylon!

Normally I would say Babylon, but....

I remember the treatchery of the evil Babs in starting the Domino Wars (tm).

I remember the crying mothers as their sons ran off to volunteer for the first Immortal battalions.

I remember the blood shed, on both sides, due to a senseless conflict started by the Babs.

Worse yet, I remember having to put a halt to construction of the Royal PDX Golf Course because of that war, and dammit, the Babs are gonna pay!

Lets take Germany, build panzers, and dominate the world! Vroom! Vroom! Bang! You're dead Hammburi!

Okay, so CT is right, perhaps Germany brings out the conqueror in all of us....but darn it, those Panzers are just sooooo much fun!

If there's a tie, or if random wins, we could always flip a coin. ;)

I've never played a good game with ze Germans, so I'd like to see it done. A militaristic civ would be a nice change, but I wish we could do something different than scientific.

That's why we should go Babylon! Almost all of the cultural improvments for it are cheap, because it's both scientific and religious. Anarchy would only last one turn, and we'ed get a free advance each age.
Anyway, I really don't want to be like Apolytonia and declare war on our neighbors. That's not good for trade:D

Remember that although we never declared war, that certainly wasn't our intent. In fact, we were in the process of gearing up for assaults when each of the world wars started.

Babylon!!! "The poets of selassie protect us!!!"
No, not for me thank you wery much.
I vote for the Germans.

Lets bring in thoes Panzers and Otto von Bismarck :D.

I would like to see the civ as Germany, the map size as Standard and the goal as Domination! I've been tring this on my own game and find that its challenging but not beyond us! To Victory!

All panzers can do is move one square more than regular tanks. That's the only difference. Babylonian Bowmen aren't any better, but the traits still are what we should be looking at.

That extra movement on a panzer unit is absolutely priceless. A panzer (especially a panzer army) can attack 3 times. Germany is devastating in the hands of an offensive player.

Perhaps this time we should go for a more militarilastic victory. We were quite peaceful in this last game. (3 wars fought IIRC).
I have won on monarch with conquest as the only victory option using germany. The difference is in the panzer unit. Sahitan is 100% dead on. A 3 attack panzer army can take any town.

Top Bottom