What Civ will you add first?

Denmark
Vikings
Carthage
Portugal

I agree with Israelite but i would have soloman instead of david, and Meir would probably work seeing as there are gunna be women in the game this time

Prussia. UU will be the "Lange Kerls" ('tall guys'), which was the nickname people gave to Kings Regiment No. 6. It consisted of men with a height of at least 1.88 mtr [6 ft 5"] (well, in theory... in real life they sometimes were smaller). About stats: don't know yet, maybe first strike and a small enhancement of strength.

Leaders are easy: Frederick William I. (the Soldier's King) and Frederick II., the Great (alternatively Otto von Bismarck, although he was only Prime Minister of Prussia, and later on Chancellor of the German Empire)

The first civilization that is being missed out and that comes to my mind are the Dutch. Of course ;) Possible leaders would be:

Prince William of Orange/King William I
Queen Wilhelmina/Queen Juliana

Unique unit would be the "Korps Marinier" (yes, the Corps Marines!). King Willam I was the one who enacted this corps in the 17th century and it proved very succesful. It is now commonly used by various countries' armies.

I think I'll go in rounds, adding a few at a time to a super-mod of mine.

1: Fictional civ that I make up myself, just to test out adding a civ. (This is bs with no scenario editor, just a "powerful" world builder, I have to go into crappy text files to change the game with no GUI)

2: Babylon, Israel, Scandinavia, and Ottomans.

3: Poland, Celts, Iroquois, and Carthage.

4: Austria, Sumeria, Netherlands, and Hittites.

5: Portugal, Zululand, Assyria, Hungary, and Cambodia.

6: Sioux, Serbia, Olmec, Tibet, and Ghana. Then I will have created a 36-civ mod just in time for an expansion and pack and having to do it all over again. :cringe:

CHILE
Leaders: Bernardo O'Higgins - Diego Portales (I'd have to think about their traits)

1: The Dutch
2: The Zulus
3: The Celts
4: The Vikings

But I think I will be playing for a long, long time after I am done with the Dutch.

I am also considering adding the Californians. ;)

Celts - for me

Definitely Poland, they should have been in there all along.
Leader: Jan Sobieski III
Special Unit: Hussars (Cavalry unit replacement)

I think Native North American too

Probably the first really well done one that's available on the forums.

Hopefully, that'll be Babylon or the Turks.

AlCosta15 said:
Who are the Franch?

I believe it is his Post Wars Nation. (see civ II stories and tales, post wars <whatever roman numeral its on>)

Anyways, Nicronia. My nation states nation. :)

Top Bottom