[NFP] What Civilizations do you want to see next? And do you want Civilization 6 to be expanded more? 2

Which of these Civilizations do you want to see in Civ 6?

• Total voters
Usman dan Fodio leads Sokoto in Sid Meier's Civilization 6: Heartbeat of Steel.

Usman dan Fodio.jpeg

What a surprise
When I came up with ideas, for some reason, I actually was able to make an entire Pack that does not include any European Civilizations or Leaders. Somehow...

Can someone make the case for the Hittites? I've heard of them but I am not familiar with their impact on wider history.
To add to @Ryansinbela's point, the Hittites are well known for being one of thr great Civilizations of the Bronze Age, along with Assyria and Egypt. The Hittites apparently used meteorite metals instead of iron, so there's something cool to know. :)

I still dosn't understand this threat. Where you up load their Unique Feature? Or you don't do that?
Right now, I'm still waiting for the dialogue written by @Mr. Salt . It takes some time, so you'll need to be patient, but around 2 hours from now, I think it'll be ready.

Are you actually writing and uploading mods implementing your thoughts/suggestions? If so, what username are you using in the Steam Workshop so folks can find the mods?

Or is this more of a "concept => design => feedback => revised design" initiative for you, where you are doing the foundational design work but anyone wanting to create mods based on your designs/thoughts/suggestions would have to write the mods themselves?

I see your concept document that is linked in your signature, but I was really asking Duke William of Normandy about his work (although his answer may well be the same). I saw some references to uploading, and wondered if that meant uploading mods, or just posting the relevant content/design here (or somewhere else, like your concept document).

Top Bottom