[NFP] What Civilizations do you want to see next? And do you want Civilization 6 to be expanded more? 2

Which of these Civilizations do you want to see in Civ 6?

• Total voters
Are you actually writing and uploading mods implementing your thoughts/suggestions? If so, what username are you using in the Steam Workshop so folks can find the mods?

Or is this more of a "concept => design => feedback => revised design" initiative for you, where you are doing the foundational design work but anyone wanting to create mods based on your designs/thoughts/suggestions would have to write the mods themselves?
Oh apologies, I should really put that upfront. I only make concepts for others to take the lead. I'll edit that in now. And yes, that diagram you showed is exactly the type of thing I do.

Last edited:
Also, to prevent this thread to be cluttered with ideas, I will be opening a third thread. The link will be posted in this thread after I have the dialogue ready, so prepare!

Last edited:
Finally discovered how to use spoilers, and as such, I hope these will improve the readability of my idea threads. Cheerio!

Just wanted to post a notice of Civilization editing: The swiss UB, ETH Zurich, will now also provide Great Engineer Points.

Venice (making it functionally similar to how it was in civ 5), Portugal (why haven’t they been included already), Huns. Also Israel (based off of ancient Israel, not the modern country.)

All of those have been done (with the exception of the Huns)

Here is an archive here

There is a Mod Hun Civ by @Gedemo for Civ VI:

Attila as Leader (no surprise!), Hunnic Horse Archer Unique Unit, Yurt Unique Building, all units get extra movement if starting on plains/grasslands.

Switzerland, if it has Papal Pikeman/Landsknecht as a Unique Unit replacing Pikeman
Already did that idea, check out page 2 on the bottom.

Venice (making it functionally similar to how it was in civ 5), Portugal (why haven’t they been included already), Huns. Also Israel (based off of ancient Israel, not the modern country.)
Did all that except the Huns.

Top Bottom