[NFP] What Civilizations do you want to see next? And do you want Civilization 6 to be expanded more?

Which of these Civilizations do you want to see in Civ 6?

• Total voters
I will offer you a version of Morocco that I would like to see happen in the game.

Moulay Ismaïl, nicknamed the “Moroccan Sun King”. He reigned at the height of Moroccan power, reformed the army, enriched the country in particular thanks to his privateer war and built many palaces thanks to the slaves they captured.

Privateer war:
Military units have a chance to turn defeated units into builders. Offers an exclusive unit at Moulay Ismaïl: “the saletin corsair”.

Grand Palace of Meknes: Wonders are produced 5% faster for each Kasbah present in your city.
Exclusive layout: Kasbah: ( appears with the castles ) Serves as a fort. Must be built in a desert hut or on a desert hill. +1 culture for each adjacent desert space, + 3 food for each adjacent oasis.

Exclusive units: Abid el Bukhari: Stronger than the musketeer he replaces, this military unit can create Kasbahs in desert cells.

Saletin Corsair: Replaces the Corsair, can attack, be attacked and plunder the sea routes without needing to be at war.

In game, the AI adopts the behavior:
Cherifian emperor: likes civilizations which do not have desert cells, does not likes civilizations which have them.

Music : Lamma Bada Yatathanna, Chams Al-Achia, Ya Bent Bladi.
Interesting idea, Azzebox. Of course, we need some sandpaper to smooth the edges on this one, but I see the potential. :)
We will need to add specifics and dialogue.

Came back here cause I had an idea: Has Madagascar been done yet? If not, then a civ based on the Malagasy kingdom of Merina (aka pre-colonial Madagascar, before it got colonized by France) would be interesting..... that area of the world is pretty underrated after all
Yeah, I might be able to do Madagascar after Palmyra. They do have an interesting place in the world, and sadly, an often overlooked place. The leader will be Andrianampoinimerina, otherwise known as King Unpronounceable.

Interesting idea, Azzebox. Of course, we need some sandpaper to smooth the edges on this one, but I see the potential. :)
We will need to add specifics and dialogue.
In fact, the idea of civilization is centered around culture, building wonders and developing cities through builders. War, in this case, is a way to consolidate these objectives by replenishing the state coffers, and providing builders ready to develop cities. The objective will be to make as many cities as possible, around a desert, and to bring in mass builders thanks to wars and privateers to create kasbahs and develop the capacity of cities to build wonders. A cultural victory seems obvious to me.

In fact, the idea of civilization is centered around culture, building wonders and developing cities through builders. War, in this case, is a way to consolidate these objectives by replenishing the state coffers, and providing builders ready to develop cities. The objective will be to make as many cities as possible, around a desert, and to bring in mass builders thanks to wars and privateers to create kasbahs and develop the capacity of cities to build wonders. A cultural victory seems obvious to me.
Perfect description! :) War is not a way of life, it's just a means of progress for this civilization.

Sorry for the delay everyone. I've been busy lately, school and all, which means I have less time to work on my ideas. :sad: I will return, however, with Palmyra on Wednesday. Have a good day, everyone. :goodjob:

Last edited:
I have returned, and I have a new leader and Civilization. Zenobia leads Palmyra in Sid Meier's Civilization 6: Age of Heroes.
Up next is Sid Meier's Civilization 6: Legacy Eternal, with Madagascar and Morocco as confirmed Civs. Which Civs do you want next? Be sure to post what you want or send to me via private conversation. :)

I have returned, and I have a new leader and Civilization. Zenobia leads Palmyra in Sid Meier's Civilization 6: Age of Heroes.
Up next is Sid Meier's Civilization 6: Legacy Eternal, with Madagascar and Morocco as confirmed Civs. Which Civs do you want next? Be sure to post what you want or send to me via private conversation. :)
Would it be interesting to have a Microneasia/Pohnpei/Nan Madol civ?

Tibet, but the CCP would ban the game, so it's never going to happen beyond a CS. Maybe we could get Bhutan though? But hey, at least we have Gaul's music, which is surprisingly similar...

Out of the civs listed that haven't already been introduced, I'd guess Portugal probably the most likely candidate.

I come to you who are reading this for advice. What should I make Madagascar's Civilization Ability be?
Tibet, but the CCP would ban the game, so it's never going to happen beyond a CS. Maybe we could get Bhutan though? But hey, at least we have Gaul's music, which is surprisingly similar...

Out of the civs listed that haven't already been introduced, I'd guess Portugal probably the most likely candidate.
I thought the CCP had a problem with Modern-Day Tibet, not the ancient one. I thought it was like the way most people view Modern-Day Israel.

May I ask for specifics?
It might be like Venice in Civ 5, only having one city. It could have bonuses towards reefs, Cause Nan Madol was built on reefs.
One thing that would be very unique and interesting (If it’s possible to code) Is that you can place districts on coastal tiles but can only put on coastal land or coastal water tiles, but they would have a bias towards very small 1-2 tile islands.
I can’t exactly think what a UU or UI would be, but you research on that part.

The leader could be either Olosohpa, the co-founder of Nan Madol (according to legend) and first Saudeleur (They were a dynasty that ruled Nan Madol for around 500 years) or Isokelekel a warrior that brought down the Saudeleur (who were oppressive at the time).

Their symbol could be the same one of the City State, a turtle.

It might be like Venice in Civ 5, only having one city. It could have bonuses towards reefs, Cause Nan Madol was built on reefs.
One thing that would be very unique and interesting (If it’s possible to code) Is that you can place districts on coastal tiles but can only put on coastal land or coastal water tiles, but they would have a bias towards very small 1-2 tile islands.

The leader could be either Olosohpa, the co-founder of Nan Madol (according to legend) and first Saudeleur (They were a dynasty that ruled Nan Madol for around 500 years) or Isokelekel a warrior that brought down the Saudeleur (who were oppressive at the time).

Thanks, I'll consider it. But I need help. I'm kind of stuck on Madagascar's Civilization Ability and Unique Unit. If you could provide some help, I would be very grateful. :)

I thought the CCP had a problem with Modern-Day Tibet, not the ancient one. I thought it was like the way most people view Modern-Day Israel.

Well Tibet as a civ would have the ability to entre the modern era.

I'd go into more details about it, but felt like such a discussion would be very political.

At any rate, Bhutan would be quite nice as a civ with a similar feel to what Tibet might have, and shouldn't be so controversial. If you research them, they are quite remarkable.

Music of Bhutan...

I thought for a second, then it hit me. What if I do a Hawaiian Civilization instead? Is that okay with you?

Oooooo sure.

I have a feeling someone might have already brought up Philippines earlier in this thread (I have yet to fully read this thread), but in case no one has, I'd like to see one :)

So hmm.... others I can think of, and imma focus on suggesting civilizations that are really obscure; Afghanistan (could be the Hotaki dynasty Afghanistan for example) and the Chola Empire as a separate civ to diversify India (as I see India and South Asia as another Europe), and perhaps the Kazakh Khanate too. Oh yeah, and speaking of India, I'd be interested in seeing Akbar I as a possible alt leader for India, though I also have a feeling he's already in due to the Mughals being mentioned here. And hm, what about Brunei under Sultan Bolkiah? (The one who lived in the 1500s not Hassanal Bolkiah the current sultan) Considering Brunei itself used to be much larger than its current size rn.

Btw I also already have drafted notes I made months ago of a possible Civ 6 mod of Burkina Faso led by Thomas Sankara, if you're interested in hearing abt it....
It's about time responded to this. Chola and Afghanistan, I will do. Kazakhs, can't find any good leaders. Brunei, I'm not sure.

I edited it so that Margaret is now able to lead Norway and Sweden as well. Almost forgot that part.

Top Bottom