[NFP] What Civilizations do you want to see next? And do you want Civilization 6 to be expanded more?

Which of these Civilizations do you want to see in Civ 6?

• Total voters
What tech is needed for Grenadier

rifling?
Rifling is an Industrial Tech. I just realized that I had forgotten to put the Technology required. It's Gunpowder, by the way.

How did I bloody not notice that? :hammer2: Thanks again.

Just came to change Bulgaria's Unique Unit to the Konnik to reflect their Cuman beginnings.

Just came to change Bulgaria's Unique Unit to the Konnik to reflect their Cuman beginnings.

Bulgaria doesn't have a Cuman beginning. They were a valuable ally of the Second Tsardom, very Bulgarophilic, and would eventually settle and become Bulgarian after they were routed around the 14th century by the Rus. They became just another tribe that would give their DNA to the collective Bulgarian one, similar to the Pechenegs, Avars and even some Khazars. By the time the Cuman-Kipchak confederation emerged the Bulgar tribes had already existed and had been creating states for hundreds of years.

Announcement: I've reworked Henry the Navigator since Portugal was announced. Also, just looking at how far I've come... It brings a tear to my eye.

I'll be editing some of my old Civs to make them a little.. better, in my eyes.

Yi Sun-sin: Naval Units now get +7 Combat Strength when defending instead of +10 Combat Strength. +25% Experience and +100% Production towards Naval Units when at War with a Major Civilization now, instead of +50% Experience.

Grenadier: Bonus has been changed to +5 Combat Strength when attacking, with an additional +3 Combat Strength when attacking a District.

Top Bottom