1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What civs is this mod going to have?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - WH40K Workshop' started by zulu9812, Apr 29, 2007.

1. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

2. mrtn

mrtn Shaven not stirred

Thanks for posting that LMR, I would never have seen it otherwise. :(

As you might have guessed I've probably left civ modding behind for good. I'm still very much into Warhammer, though, with 4 WFB armies and a death guard army.

3. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Hi mate, I was wondering what happened to you :)

Even if you're not posting here anymore, please either post some pics of your stuff here or provide a link

Love those beastmen, btw

4. mrtn

mrtn Shaven not stirred

Thanks mate.
    My thread on Warseer. This includes all my fantasy armies; beastmen, Warriors of Chaos, skaven and nurglings (counts as Vampire Counts). You can also find my stuff in different threads on The Herdstone, the beastmen forum were I'm also a Moderator. Very friendly place, check it out. :)

My latest creation should work as a razorgor chariot for beastmen, MoN chariot for WoC and corpse cart (nurgling cart) for my nurglings:

It's not really practical to post more stuff, since I've painted 400 minis the last years, as a rough guess. Just register on either of those forums, (shoot me a PM too) and subscribe to my threads if you're a fanatical mrtn-follower. ;)