1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What current mods for Civilization 5 should be be added to Civ 6 Vanilla?

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by tnick777, Feb 4, 2014.

1. tnick777

tnick777 Warlord

Kind of thinking along the lines of Apple's implementation of a lot of popular modded software from iOS 6 into their release of iOS 7.

Kind of listening to the modders and developing based on their idea.

I think "Historical Religions" is a great idea... Each Civilization actually has the correct religion available for the era their leader is from.

I also hope that Ethnic Units makes it so we don't have caucasian Zulu warriors running around.

I'd also like to see a world fact book implemented, along with some flavors from Civ 4 like "best cities" overview, etc.

2. Talcove

Talcove Slayer of Spies

Info-Addict, for sure. The graphs and info sheets just make so many things much more understandable. An option for culturally linked start locations would be interesting. Being able to edit unit names whenever, not just when they're promoted, would ROCK. I also think that it's about time that Firaxis include some sort of native TSL script - one that is flexible and dynamic, like Gedemon's. Culture flipping and revolutions, hopefully optional, would also be a nifty addition. And, yes, ethnic units.

3. tnick777

tnick777 Warlord

Info-addict in the diplomacy screen is pretty much a must-have. No way you can manage relationships by memory.

4. Sagax

Sagax Emperor

TSL.

How could they miss that?!

5. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Moderator Action: Moved to Ideas & Suggestions.

6. Vitruvius

Vitruvius King

Really Advanced Setup
    Quick Turns (toggle animation off for AI moves not involving player)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk