What did the last month change in you?

I fell in love with a girl who licks her own nipples : ) and i lost all faith in the humanity as no one from the forum posted a happy birthday thread for me on the 30th June. : (

Because of a week of several Marine sergeants shouting at me in NJROTC camp, I have become very attentive over very small details and I wake up early in the morning because they had us up at 0500, followed by a hour of PT.

- My hamsters died
- We got two new aquariums

Originally posted by Cunobelin
...and i lost all faith in the humanity as no one from the forum posted a happy birthday thread for me on the 30th June. : (
Ehhh… Happy (late) Birthday :bday: :p

Originally posted by puglover
- My hamsters died
- We got two new aquariums

I thought your hamsters died already? Or were they the same ones?

But what changed inside of you? Not your surroundings, I think the question was what changed in your thoughts, any new things you realized.

Did I answer the question? If not, here is what changed in me:

I can't tell yet. It takes a few months to show up.

Originally posted by Ohwell

I thought your hamsters died already? Or were they the same ones?

I think I was talking about my first hamster. These are my most recent ones.

Fo me, things, especially emotions, tend to follow a cycle. I'm really tired for a looong time, meaning mono tests three times a year, which causes boredom with life, so I start thinking about everything too much and become super depressed. Eventully, one of my friends, in the recent times it has been Toasty, talk to me constantly and try to make me feel better. Then I'm happy and energetic, causing extreme tiredness.. Cycle continues.
Currently I'm shifting from energy to extreme exhaustion. But that may just be natural, considering I'm taking personal fitness, marching band and fife and drum. With a summer like that, who can be happy? Plus, Toasty was in South Dakota all week and I had no one to talk to.

What has happened though, are the following:
-I held and petted a cat [something I've never done]
-I felt the eerie yet wonderous feeling of knowing I could happily spend the rest of my life with someone. It was a fleeting moment, but it was enough to keep me sane this week.
-I found out how truly humilating it is to get a bad haircut and now sympathize for that section of beauty maintenence
-I grew as a person and am becoming much less of pessimist in general
-I played Civ3 for the first time ever. :goodjob:

Originally posted by Richard III
Kitten, do you have any trouble with night vision after the surgery? The main reason I haven't had it done was stories years back about how night vision is blurred somehow.

R.III

I have had no problems with glare etc at night from car-headlights etc. Indeed, that aspect of my vision has improved because of some wierd feature of my eyes that meant the operation would also reduce glare at night :confused:

For me the results of the operation have been terrific and well worth the money and pain (mainly from reducing astimatism in my left eye).

My advise is to go to the best surgeon you can afford and take their advise and remember that there may be a chance your vision gets worse. Main thing is to find out what results the surgeon gets with people with you eye specifications e.g pupil width, astimatism etc.

(somewhat ot) Happy 21st speaker--I knew there was someone familiar on CFC with the same BD.

Yeah--love that transition from criminal to legal drinker. IIRC, most of my drinking was completed prior to having legal US sanction. :lol: (/somewhat ot)

Last month, I have learned how to juggle work, civ, a 2-yearold, and a wife on complete bedrest. Now I have to relearn how to deal with a wife not on bedrest and be prepared to relearn the joys of a newborn (yes, the baby is STILL not here...)

I have become colder, crueler, and more reflective and bitter. The usual.

Became older, got that follow-up contract for my job, learned the name of a girl who probably is a touch too much for me (but I want her anyway and probably won't get her), saw some great bands playing live, laughed a lot, lost my voice, had new ideas.

Basically the same thing as every month.

Top Bottom