What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that I lack a black dress jacket.

shipped my secret santa present, visited two teachers, attended an awkward banquet

i didn't eat anything except an apple the whole day and only now at the evening i'm hungry

What kind? I LOVE apples!

Today I spent 25$ on gifts.....................then baked about 120 cookies.

I joined DYOS.

Commited two snowmen felonies.

See: Calvin and Hobbes.

I didn't manage to get drunk. :( My biggest achievement today was doing something that I wanted to do for a long time, but I envy you s_w for actually being drunk. :( Too little beer and whiskey to do it for me.

Oh and I also emailed a friend that I wanted to talk to for a really long time. I guess that counts as an achievement too.

I miss the days of going out in guitar festivals and drinking until everyone else is under the tables, except for the Balkanics and South Americans. Those are the only people I met in large groups that are actually able to drink much and still be kinda sober. I miss them a lot.

Got my Christmas Eve and New Years' clothes.

And I read another chapter of my math book.

Hangover. Headache.

My schedule from this friday to sunday.

1.Smoke pot too much -> 2.Puke -> 3."Hangover" -> 4.Get Drunk -> 5.Hangover -> 6.Get Drunk -> 7.Hangover

I'm curently at stage 5.

Made my Parents happy by giving a good present. Walked to "Taylors Mistake" a very beautiful bay in NZ.

My schedule from this friday to sunday.

1.Smoke pot too much -> 2.Puke -> 3."Hangover" -> 4.Get Drunk -> 5.Hangover -> 6.Get Drunk -> 7.Hangover

I'm curently at stage 5.
Whoa last xmas was AWSOME.

Just like this one. I'm full of wuv right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom