What did you do for the world today?

WildFire said:
Green Day is better then most of the stuff you probably listen to ^^

Okay, let me rephrase.

If I had to hear the hollering of a cat who'd managed to get itself somehow adapted into a car exhaust muffler, carrying the British Tone-Deaf Bagpipe Orchestra, it wuld be better than Green Day.

Perfection said:
I expelled greenhouse gases from 4 holes.

lol

you had better do some recycling to make up for it

FriendlyFire said:
lol

you had better do some recycling to make up for it
I did! I paid people to continue recycling useless trees into valuable disposable paper products!

What I did for the world today:

Well, a few hours ago I took a beautiful butterfly, who somehow had found a way into my house, very gently in my hand, opened the door and released it, so that its beauty would not be lost to the world.

The Consequences:

Perhaps the fluttering of its fragile little wings can stir up a great thunderstorm over Texas (or something like that)?

live in ny btw, i did 4 hours of internship during which i had to visit a bunch of subway stations and record the conditions of the exits and the conditions of the phone booths.

What did I do for the world today?

Absolutely nothing. Except I think I stepped on the butterfly Hyperborean released.... :cry:

I wrote a short critical review of an NPR story on Diapers in verse. And no, I do not access CFC while working.

punkbass2000 said:
Since when?
Since I signed up. Whenever I logon to CFC while at my place of employment, I always make sure I stop working so I can give my full attention to reading and posting. :D

Take that! You young whipper snapper!

Reminds me of a joke by comedian Ron White... he says he's having a conversation with a friend of his who's a vegetarian, and is questioning Ron on why he eats beef, doesn't he realize the environmental consequences of the meat industry?, the overgrazing?, the methane production and what it does to the environment, and asks Ron, 'what are you doing to help the environment?'

Ron (with his exceedingly great delivery) simply says "I'm eating the cows."

I helped a handicapped man get his wheelchair into his car.

Sims2789 said:
I helped a handicapped man get his wheelchair into his car.
Doesn't that just lower his self confidence and make him feel helpless?

Jawz II said:
i didnt kill, dismember or mutilate anyone today :)
You still left them with crushing psychological disorders, didn't you?

Top Bottom