What did you give for christmas?

That's sacrilege, only Santa gives presents on Christmas !

Oh, a silver necklace ;)

Originally posted by Superevie
I'd give my heart to someone special for Christmas if that person came along. ;)

Ah, so it wasn't just me who was wishing for that?

I gave mostly DVD's, books and stuff, to a good friend in America I gave a whole pile of poetry books on Byron and Poe because she's mad keen on such things :)

I handed out money, like Ive been doing for years. It far and away the present that EVERYBODY loves to get. Lots of people are broke this time of year because of all the gift buying and parties etc. Ive never seen an envelope with a crisp new $100 bill inside ruin anyones xmas ;)

Originally posted by Plexus

Ah, so it wasn't just me who was wishing for that?

Oh goodness no. Who doesn't want someone sweet to love on Christmas? ;) Jury's out on if SoCal's pickup line'll work. :lol:

My fiance -
$50 gift certificate to Impress -- a stamp/stationary store. Her hobby is making cards and paper knick-knacks.
A sweater and jeans from the Gap
A University of Washington Alumni sweatshirt
Sex & the City Season 3 on DVD
A novel -- "The Devil Wears Prada"
An US magazine photo coffeetable book
Stocking stuffers -- a Spa in a box, Zen garden in a box and a deck of puzzle games

My Mom -
A scarf
A memory book

My Dad -
A sweater
A crystal prism

My step-Dad -
A sweater
A box of hankies

My kid brothers (who are 18 & 19) -
I gave BOTH of them:
A hoody
A pair of cargo pants

My brothers' girlfriends (who are both 18)
We gave one a pair of gloves and the other one a scarf

My big sister and her husband -
We gave them a glass vase

My nephew (who's 1)
We gave him a sweater and hat

My Grandma -
A home Spa facial set with meditation candle and CD

My fiance's Mom & step-Dad -
A Tingler scalp massager

My fiance's big sister:
A set of electric hair rollers

My fiance's nephew (who's 9)
A Pirates of the Carribean DVD

My fiance's brother-in-law:
An iTrip for his iPod

I gave each of my four closest friends a gift:
A book "Positively 5th Street" -- because he loves Vegas and gambling stories
A book "Charlie Wilson's War" -- because he loves Tom Clancy novels, and this one is supposed to read like one (except it's non-fiction)
A book "A Short History of Nearly Everything" -- because he's a science and history nut
A Harley-Davidson trivia game in a real leather satchel -- because he loves motorcycles and spends his summers touring

We gave out a few other gifts to friends -- Frangos chocolates, Starbucks gift certificates, candles, soaps and knick-knacks, and sent out X-mas cards in early December to friends, family and business associates.

My fiance gave gifts to most of the above people in addition to the ones I listed. When I indicate "we gave" that means it was a gift from both of us.

Top Bottom