What do you do...

Mr. Dictator

A Chain-Smoking Fox
what do you do when there are those long stretches were noone posts on the threads you participate in at CFC.....im having one of those stretches.:(

no seriously im looking for something to do such as a good game

but if you dont like it you can close it

Post in the spam threads, or make one yourself. Ofcourse you could try expolring other forums, thats always intresting.

:lol:

ah finally someone who browses OT and plays CIV3

but no im on an entirely diff. computer

my other one has CIV

On the site, find other threads to participate in, or find a new topic to start a discussion on.

Off the forum, read a book, make a puzzle, play Civ, pick your nose, clean your room, re-install an old favorite computer game, watch TV, wash your clothes, do the dishes, walk the dog; there's plenty to do. ;)

rule one: bad to spam when mods are in Forum (cant raise your post count if your banned;))

Why don't you leave and come back another time instead of just spamming everything into oblivion? ;)

Originally posted by Superevie
Why don't you leave and come back another time instead of just spamming everything into oblivion? ;)

but whats the fun in that ;)

but really...

Well, you could post here and raise your chances of getting banned.....

Or, I could just bother people I know on the Internet, sometimes through e-mail. Or make interesting replies to spam mail (you don't have to open it, of course). Just hope you didn't accidentally sign yourself up for.....um.....stuff.

Originally posted by DarlinKell
well i've only posted in ONE so far, well this makes TWO, so i just .. ummmm... wait? :D
That sounds boring, maybe you should start posting at other forums as well?

Originally posted by cgannon64

Or go spam in the Conquests forum. :p

Pff, when Conquests is only fulla "what's the best new Conquests trait/tribe?" even spamming gets tiring after a while. ;)

A get longwinded and spend more time each post, making them a weaving tale of spam. This is much more then the usual stupid/selfish/flamming/trolling/annoying/repetetive/obvious/pointless/corney/vulgar/crap post I normaly come up with.

Originally posted by BorgeoisBuffoon

Pff, when Conquests is only fulla "what's the best new Conquests trait/tribe?" even spamming gets tiring after a while. ;)

Or heated debates about the new patch. Right now its mainly between "the new patch sucks alot" and "I hate the new patch in a measured, understandable way". ;)

Top Bottom