[NFP] What do you feel about the November Pack?

Duke William of Normandy

King of England & Unofficial Welcoming Committee
So the Civilization 6 team has released a video about the November Pack, and I've got to say, it has some very interesting features. Specifically, the Heroes and Legends mode, where you get to pick mythological heroes as special great people. What are your thoughts on this?

Well, mythological heroes have formed great parts of a Civilization's culture. Every Civilization at one point or another has had its own mythological heroes and legends. Allow me to state this: Myths are not stories that are untrue... Rather, they are tales that do not fit neatly into the historical record... which serve as a foundation to a culture. That's from Extra Mythology. :)

Love the fact that they're adding new Great People. The heroes look amazing. I've always wanted to be able to have a civ tell tales of glory of the past. Heroes and Legends will be ticked on all my games for sure.

Love the fact that they're adding new Great People. The heroes look amazing. I've always wanted to be able to have a civ tell tales of glory of the past. Heroes and Legends will be ticked on all my games for sure.
This is actually close to something that I wanted. I wanted there to be heroes, Great People who did great deeds who would come along once in a while and bring bountiful rewards upon your people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom