What do you like to call your religion?

Drunken Hippoz (Last symbol) and Soaring Eagle (Second to last symbol) are two I have been using lately.

Thanks to the inspiration here, I'm going to rename my religion the next game I play. I'm going to name it "Peanut Butter"... and then start spreading it everywhere.

Pastafarianism! May you be touched by His noodly appendage!

I did Atheism and Pastafarianism my first couple of times, but got bored. Now I just go by whatever the civ is generally known for (Catholicism for Spain, etc.)

I once named my religion "nothing".
"City state wants nothing!"

Guys, I'm doing an Attila OCC where I burn down every AI city. What would be a fitting and/or amusing name for my religion (if I get one, hopefully)? It's probably only the City States who'll get it.

Guys, I'm doing an Attila OCC where I burn down every AI city. What would be a fitting and/or amusing name for my religion (if I get one, hopefully)? It's probably only the City States who'll get it.

Incendiarism :mischief:

Inspired by the Pasta, I name my religion Sauce. I try to spread the Sauce as far and wide as possible.

I also thought it should be fire-related. "Cleansing Flame" doesn't sound barbaric enough though.

I go with atheism usually.

I saw a picture some guy took where a CS said "Jerusalem wants Armageddon!"
Thought that was wicked cool. Gonna go with that from now on.

I prefer Christianity, but if that's gone - I can't be the only one who goes with Zensunni from Dune?

Equalists
See if you can guess the reference
A hint- The Equalists have been founded in Republic City

Top Bottom