What do you play most?

• BtS the epic game.

Votes: 93 92.1%
  • The scenarios.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Final Frontier.

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
I'd be very surprised if BtS epic game doesn't get >90% ;)

I never tried any scenario. Maybe I will when I'm finally tired of Civ4... in like 10 years :D

BULL :woohoo:

Marathon is the game to play. Outside of 18 civ earth I ussually play a random situation.

"When I come back no more Mr. Nice Guy." Adolf Hitler :goodjob:

I play epic games all the time. I used to play the next-war scenario as a mod but it keeps crashing when I build certain next war units. Therefore, I've cleared out the next war stuff and I'm playing the normal epic game.

Need to note though that I always mod every game I play, so I don't know whether next war's crashing is because of my additional modding or not. And of course this means that I never play the standard epic game, but only my own modded version.

I tried the afterworld scenario before, but really... the camera completely freaks me out. I haven't tried the final frontier scenario, so who knows- when I'll try it I might be sold for life.

Because I'm a Huge/Marathon player , I live in America and got the game at a store , and the BTS changes make the late game more interesting, I'm still only in my second or third game.

Someday I'll play Rhye's. For now, I'm still re-learning the Epic game.

I've this far only played the epic game in BTS, though I enjoyed Warlords scenarios.

Btw, isn't Final Frontier one of the scenarios? ;)

At the moment I'm playing mostly Rhye's and Fall, but I think I'm going ti try Gods of Old and Next War epic style.

Since I got BtS I only played epic games.

I will try some scenarios (like Rhyes and Fall as well as Final Frontier)
but I doubt that I will play them more extensively as epic (or marathon) custom games of BtS (maybe including the Next War mod, as soon as the modding of the mod produces something that that ataches next war seamless to the normal game [AFAIK to date it hase soem issues that are adressed by modders])

I play epic games mostly, but soon I'm going to change the world in Rhye's. :)

Man, I'm lovin' BtS. I'm probably gona play the Epic Game most, that is until The Hand of History gets off the ground. ;)

I think that I've had every Civ expansion for every Civ edition so far, and I've spent very little time playing the scenarios. I may be missing something fun, but the epic game itself is enough to keep me busy for a long time. :)

Top Bottom