Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Love

Votes: 39 86.7%
  • Romance

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
Why don't you guys all run along to Fifty chat and discuss it there so that we can all get on with the thread. OK? :pat:

----

What do you seek in a companion?
1. Intelligence
2. A wicked sense of humour
3. Sensuality and a high sex drive
4. Desire to have children and give them a rich life experience
5. Compassion and empathy
6. An appreciation of the arts and good food
7. A liberal outlook on life and towards others
8. A taste for smoking fat blunts.

HE? When did ol' Fif get a sex change?
Fifty and I don't get strictly get sex changes.

In order to achieve clinical immortality every year we abduct someone who has the same tissue type as us. We then remove the abductees brain and put one of our brains in thier body. We then lopp of the frontal lobe of thier brain and implant it in the old body and force them to live out the rest of thier lives as a slave to us. Fifty's old body was this cute gal from Madagascar and new he's a beautiful brawny guy we picked up in Norway while on vacation.

Submissiveness isn't in this poll.

@Perfection

Well Fifty says he won't touch anybody under 6'5" and 250 lbs. So don't you get tired of being a fat giraffe? And isn't it hard to kidnap these people?

Why don't you guys all run along to Fifty chat and discuss it there so that we can all get on with the thread. OK? :pat:

You should come visit us!

1. Intelligence
2. A wicked sense of humour
3. Sensuality and a high sex drive

4. Desire to have children and give them a rich life experience
5. Compassion and empathy
6. An appreciation of the arts and good food
7. A liberal outlook on life and towards others
8. A taste for smoking fat blunts.

Sounds to me like for the most part you're still talking about me.

You should come visit us!
My mama always used to say: "Be careful of using internet fora son, it'll lead to harder stuff". Now I know what she means. :scared:

Which reminds me:

9. Someone just like my mama. :love:
Spoiler :
:joke:

3-6, plus it won't hurt if we are the same religion (especially if we do have 1).

You can pretend religion does not matter, but when children get involved, it could (although not automatically would) get messy.

necessary for a spouse- ability to create a family, friendship, amazing sex life, love, extremely intelligent, and a very good sense of humor.
[[NOT super romantic, feminine, or a smoker]]

I've realized a lot lately about what I want in that significant other. I want someone smart and wanting to learn more, especially when it comes to the arts. I need someone outgoing, I'm not the kind of person who can easily crack someone shy and make them come out of their shell. Then to top it off, someone laid back like I am with a good sense of humor is important too.

A girl with a mind of her own. One who actually has a brain and can defeat me in a battle of wits. I think I've found her. But I cant lower her shields. It's like it has a limitless power source. First that I've been bested by a woman.

I'd just like someone who can keep me at check when I overreact. Thuogh preferrably in a cute - but not-so-cute at the same time - way.

I'd like to have a girl with an on-off switch that would make her go into a Persistent Vegetative State whenever it wasn't time for sex or cleaning.

A clue, mostly.

I like companions for long trips who:
-don't take away The ring
-don't try to kill me
-don't try to seduce Sam
- don't try to get me eaten by an inmortal spider
- Can lead me to Mount Doom
An healthy appetite for fingers is NOT appreciated, thank you.

Top Bottom