What do you think "Collectible Items Locations" are?

Tylerryan79

Emperor
http://guides.ign.com/guides/62125/

This is the page for the upcoming Ign guide. Check out the guide's contents, third one down, Collectible Items Locations. What do you suppose this is? Stuff hidden on the world map to be found?

That sounds kind of cool.

Maybe you can find historic artifacts or something.

"You have discovered George Washington's false teeth."

I have no idea what they're talking about and as with many here, I'm perpetually scouring every source for new info.

That sounds kind of cool.

Maybe you can find historic artifacts or something.

"You have discovered George Washington's false teeth."

Hmm, could be like an extra source of ivory or marble or something. :p

But they wouldn't be in the same place on every map, would they?

Thats what I dont get. Everything is pretty much random, so how can there be locations for things?

It could be a horrible mis-communication/translation of Natural Wonders. You do kinda "Collect" happiness from them after all.

More likely it's placeholder content, and therefore a complete red-herring.

A lot of games which IGN provides guides for (particularly sandbox console games like the Grand Theft Auto series) have achievements for "collect the 100 [arbitrary-item-name] items scattered around the gameworld". So, the IGN guides normally have a section showing how to find these.

I'd expect a completely different set of sections in there when the guide launches.

More likely it's placeholder content, and therefore a complete red-herring.

A lot of games which IGN provides guides for (particularly sandbox console games like the Grand Theft Auto series) have achievements for "collect the 100 [arbitrary-item-name] items scattered around the gameworld". So, the IGN guides normally have a section showing how to find these.

I'd expect a completely different set of sections in there when the guide launches.

I thought of that as well, but then it had 'Country and Leader info'

Top Bottom