What do you think of being tired?

Blasphemous

Graulich
Well, I'm browsing CFC while especially tired, since I have the 'flu and won't be going to school tomorrow, and the thought occurred to me that there are some things I like a lot about being very tired. I seem to be able to obsessively go after some goal with absolutely no regard for time. I also feel very enlightened and every idea that comes to mind seems like a great revelation. On the other hand, I don't like being all cloudy-headed as I am at the moment.
Anybody else here have a particular opinion on being tired? Is this thread kinda off or weird? When I post late what I post usually is. I think I'll go to sleep soon. @_@

i find being tired tiring and thinking about being tired also tiring, being tired generally doesnt have any perks for me.

I just realized this late-night obsessiveness may be a driving force of the stupidity often found on the 'Net... This leads me to the thought that perhaps I should go to bed instead of making a fool of myself on one of those few bastions of intelligence and sanity on the Internet.
I think I will now put this theory to practice. Good night.

I used to be tired all the time but since I've started exercising more regularly and eating healthier... you really do notice the difference in just a couple days.

Fifty said:
I used to be tired all the time but since I've started exercising more regularly and eating healthier... you really do notice the difference in just a couple days.

That is so true. Like right now I'm really tired and sore all over from moving a whole freaking houseload of stuff for my mate yesterday. But it's a good sore and tired and I feel really great.

Blasphemous said:
Well, I'm browsing CFC while especially tired, since I have the 'flu and won't be going to school tomorrow, and the thought occurred to me that there are some things I like a lot about being very tired. I seem to be able to obsessively go after some goal with absolutely no regard for time. I also feel very enlightened and every idea that comes to mind seems like a great revelation. On the other hand, I don't like being all cloudy-headed as I am at the moment.
Anybody else here have a particular opinion on being tired? Is this thread kinda off or weird? When I post late what I post usually is. I think I'll go to sleep soon. @_@
I know exactally what you're talking about (I think). There's something beautiful about being very tired. I feel, somehow, more authentically myself when I'm exhausted. Like I don't have the energy to be deceitful or nervous or worried. If I stay up long enough life seems to have a surreal quality to it and I feel somehow safer than usual.

I HATE being tired, and because i dont really sleep properly at the moment, its seems to be far too often. Days just dissapear in a hazy fog without achieving anything. You learn nothing, all senses are just a fog.

Sleeping in school is the best.......there's nothing like drooling over the table,while muttering "Jessica Alba,mrrhrrmrhahm" in deep sleep and the teacher is standing right next to you.

Or so they told me I said that,but I guess their right,since the teacher's been looking at me funny ever since.

Why? Make perfect sence to be day dreaming about one of the hottest females on the planet...

slozenger said:
Why? Make perfect sence to be day dreaming about one of the hottest females on the planet...

Its one of those godzilla sized religious teachers :lol:

I either want (and do) more when I'm tired or the opposite, want (and do) less. So when I'm tired the "right" way I like it and when I'm tired the "wrong" way I disslike it. Just have to figure out what triggers which.

Being tired always happened at school to me. I can still remember the time I just completely conqued out during a Spanish test when I was twelve.:crazyeye: All I can remember was my head falling and hitting the desk at full force. And I can remeber the girl next to me laughing.

Anyway, I'm a dozer, being tired is practically my hobby. So is sleeping during school.:sleep: :goodjob:

I hate being tired and sleeping, think of those unproductive hrs that is wasted on sleeping.

People should work 24 hrs a day.

Yeah i'm reaaaaal tired right now and I also have a cold. A terribly bad one in which my nose feels like a phlegm volcano ready to blow at any second.

But being tired is no bueno. When i'm tired I zone out and start thinking of hot chicks, and also hear puff the magic dragon playing on endless repeat.

Anyone who says sleep is a waste of time must also consider whether delirium is a waste of time.

Gr3yL3gion said:
I hate being tired and sleeping, think of those unproductive hrs that is wasted on sleeping.

People should work 24 hrs a day.
What should we work at?

Bein tired tells me that I need a rest from whatever i'm doing. Or that I need caffiene.

slozenger said:
I HATE being tired, and because i dont really sleep properly at the moment, its seems to be far too often. Days just dissapear in a hazy fog without achieving anything. You learn nothing, all senses are just a fog.

I never thought that I'd end up like this when I went to uni, but I agree (I thought I could be one of those people who can cope with 4 hours of sleep a night:lol: ). Having been living in a state of perpetual tiredness for the last year and a half I'm worried my brain's slowly disintegrating. But having 18 hours of lectures a week as well as other "commitments" makes sure I'm not too lazy

Top Bottom