What do you think of the Octuplets' Mom?

Dida

YHWH
The woman is supposedly unemployed and had 6 kids before she produced 8 more by fertility procedure. For detail see this link: http://news.aol.com/article/octuplets-mom-speaks/331827.

I don't see how a person can have the energy and resource to take care of so many kids, especially when she doesn't even have a job. This is not to mention that implanting all 8 embryos should probably amounted to a reckless endangerment of her unborn kids. I don't think she's a criminal but her doctor probably should have asked her to undergo psycho treatments before letting her get pregnant.

She has a mental problem and should be hospitalized. Consequently her children should be taken from her until she is cured, not that that could have been avoided anyway thanks to here inability to provide regardless.

I would like to personally thank her for throwing onto the sholders of the responsibly citizenry of this country, and ever shrinking minority, the burden of taking care of the financial fallout of her pets. And lets not kid ourselves her, she obviously considers children little more than pets.

She should have failed a mental/economic assesment for IVF

What do you think of the Octuplets' Mom?

She irritates me.

She lives with her parents...

According to public records, the Suleman family filed for bankruptcy claiming nearly $1 million in liabilities[35] and abandoned another home in late 2007.

CBS News reported that Suleman has been unemployed since 2001.

Should not IVF require proof of a reliable income?

Nope I wouldn't.

That child service's should be doing an evaluation of her.

She's tremendously irresponsible and her kids are going to pay the price.

I can understand having children for personal fulfillment, but if you're unemployed and unable to provide for them, you're a disgrace. She'll ultimately be the world's most famous welfare mom, it appears.

I don't understand why she is in my news. I do not care about her. She is none of our business.

That she should be hired by the military for soldier production.

Send her to me, i'll breed a superrace![/comicnazi]

I don't understand why she is in my news. I do not care about her. She is none of our business.

Who will end up providing for her kids? It won't be her as she can't even provide for herself.

I really don't understand why she had fertility treatment since she had 6 kids already.
I read somewhere (BBC?) that her husband works as a contractor in Iraq.
Can't blame him.

I really don't understand why she had fertility treatment since she had 6 kids already.
I read somewhere (BBC?) that her husband works as a contractor in Iraq.
Can't blame him.

She divorced last year (2008.)

So who's the father?

Top Bottom