What Government Type do you want?

Which Government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Espionage could start when we research Espionage.
Religion/Culture could start right away.

And Espionage could start when we research Espionage.

I think Espionage could fall under Foreign Affairs. Remember Each Council can be run by one Citizen and others added to each council as needed. So an Espionage position could be appointed by the FA council when it is needed and/or participation is sufficient.

Religion/Culture could start right away.

I like the idea of a religious council but I think culture comes from so many different ways it's hard to put it under one umbrella.

The whole point in using the system I layed out is to make the game sustainabe with a handful of participants. Then responsibilities can be delegated no matter how high partipation gets. This way we are not ever in need of more citizens and any new citizens could participate almost immediately Once the Tribal King/Queen period is over. Probably first 100 turns, 5 turn sessions of 20 turns IMO.

I've always found the idea of all of these terrible only because I am not really assured there will be more than one team playing, interacting with each other is all fine and well, but the Civ AI is stupendously horrible and MUST be replaced with other human beings for this to be any fun for me,
It would be interesting to see how this could work if we dropped a pyramid in everyones capital and let each civ pick their own ruling system, of course we might be wary of trying to change governments that might exclude players unless they want to leave.

One question i have is how do you guys deal with happiness and reform in this game? Unlike many others, Civ is a game of few repercussions, and there isn't much to be afraid of as far as unhappy citizens and decisions on what to build often seem fairly straightforward with every citizen being silent in the matter

Top Bottom