What Great Leader are You?

NeonInfusion

I live for Conquests.
This was inspired by a someone who had compared me to Hitler.

I want to know which great leader you are.

As said by SHaDow^HawK, I am like Caesar, except with tons of pollution.

So, who are you?

EDIT: Would have had a poll, but something happened

I don't know whome do I resemble. I am usually peaceful in the early part of the game. After my civ is stablized and relatively strong, I would start putting the guy next to me out of business and so on. But I spend lots of time rebuilding the new lands i conquore. I generally kill all foreign pops.

I am like Stalin: I am reluctant to go to war unless someone invites me to expand my own borders, only to be betrayed by that person and reap blody massacring revenge on them.

Hmmm I'm probably most like Teddy Roosevelt, speak softly and carry a big stick.

I would be someone that will stab you in the back and take all your land while you aren't looking, or someone that will just take land for the fun of it. :soldier::evil:

I am a lot like the Lady Lyonesse in the Arthur Legend (not the place, the person :) although I do use "Lyonesse" for a number of reasons....we'll explain that all some other time) ANYWAY... Lady Lyonesse had a "knight" (enter Sir Gareth) willing to do just about anything for her love (awwwwww) :) So, in the end...I'll let "knight's" (read: civs) do my "dirty work" for me :) I love turning them against themselves....gives me time to do what I want to do :)

But no one answer my question about which great leader they are, only DS_Legionary and RussiaWarMachin. I'd like examples, like Stalin, Teddy Roosevelt, or whatever.

Originally posted by NeonInfusion
But no one answer my question about which great leader they are, only DS_Legionary and RussiaWarMachin. I'd like examples, like Stalin, Teddy Roosevelt, or whatever.

I would have given an example but I didn't know who that would be like. Maybe Genghis Khan.

Top Bottom