What happened to the forum layout?

Civciv5

Grand Emperor
It was so orderly and nice, and now it's all so...different...

Why was the switch made? I really miss the option to customize the forum layout, like the options to have the Christmas theme or a black colored version.

See this thread.

I imagine the appearance will gradually change as things are tweaked. A lot of the visual features of the old forum (e.g. the line between the sticky threads and the non-sticky threads) were the result of special add-ons installed over the years.

and too faded

Where can one apply the dark cfc skin...this is full of microagressions against my eyes.

Old CFC had a perfect layout. It was unique, easy to use, and thematic (Da Vinci vibe was perfect for Civilization).

I like the new functionality but going to flip out soon if I can't change the skin to blue

Someone sneezed at it and changed it completely different.

Is this why Tapatalk is broken

Tapatalk is no longer supported apparently.

I like the new updates because they made the Mise face in Perfection's avatar bigger. It was too small before.

I can certainly cope with the new layout, but hopefully we'll get new skins soon. Speaking of avatars, the layout has stretched mine too much, I need to rework it.

There is a link to the last page, if you hover over it, under the thread title. Is it possible to also add the "last read" option like there is in the thread itself? To be honest, I never saw the "last read" in the old system and it was probably there, but now that it is more accessaible it would be nice to have it on the main page along with the link to the first post.

Top Bottom