what happnend to Info Addict?

gunslinger6792

Warlord
So after downloading GK i started the game, met a civ, and clicked on the trading tab with info addict installed. it messed up the menu really bad so i unclicked the mod and tried again and the game works great. I assume that Gods and Kings broke the mod which doesn't surprise me. what does surprise me though is i can't find the mod on steam workshop. Does anyone know what happend to it or tell me where it went? Thanks in advance.

I don't believe it was updated by the creator just yet, so I wouldn't use any mods with the expansion right now. I'm a huge InfoAddict user, mainly because of the Global Relations screen but I'm getting used to CiV without it. We're just going to have to keep an eye on it for updates.

I'm glad that vanilla GnK at least offers a global relations tab now. But, you can't access it while conducting face-to-face diplomacy :(

Still, the tab is a huge improvement. As is nearly everything else in this expansion.

Hey,

just one question about info addict and G&K: The new version works fine for me, except two things: The spy section and the religion section in the drop down menu has disappeared. Just when I get a message, e.g. when my spy has gotten a new level, I can click on the spy button on the right and then I get to the menu.

That means it's still there and working, but the menu to get to it is no longer there.

Any ideas?

Hey,

just one question about info addict and G&K: The new version works fine for me, except two things: The spy section and the religion section in the drop down menu has disappeared. Just when I get a message, e.g. when my spy has gotten a new level, I can click on the spy button on the right and then I get to the menu.

That means it's still there and working, but the menu to get to it is no longer there.

Any ideas?

you have to deleate the old version of the mod first.

you have to deleate the old version of the mod first.

How do I delete the older versions of the mod? I have disabled (unchecked) the two other versions of the mod I have but I am still unable to get the espionage link back. Is there a specific location I go to delete these two versions?

Thanks so much!! I love infoaddict

Top Bottom