What has Obama done for the economy?

People who think that Obama has done bad for the economy (IE calling it a Obama Recession) when he has not even taken an oath of office for president. Really need to get back into reality and realize that Obama was not president when the whole economy barreled over. This all happened under Bush's watch, no more, no less.

Where in this thread is it said that Obama is responsible for this recession? Where?

Where in this thread is it said that Obama is responsible for this recession? Where?
It's called people who don't read the mf thread before they mf post.

You can knock someone out who enters your home here. You just can't kill them.

You mean I accidentally hit him so hard on his head with a cricket bat he died?
On another note, Obama will introduce some gun laws, they'll pass, then a few years later they are changed again.

Do you think the US murder rate would drop if Congress declared possessing a gun at all for any purposes to be illegal and ordered them all to be turned in? I kinda doubt it.

Nope. In fact I would bet on an increase, big time. Go ahead and try to take my gun from me. Remember, it is a lethal weapon.

What I want to know is whether the murder rate would decrease if the policemen in big cities like NYC were disarmed. Is their track record with gun usage better than it seems to be (IE, totally terrible)?

Nope. In fact I would bet on an increase, big time. Go ahead and try to take my gun from me. Remember, it is a lethal weapon.

Just out of curoisty, lets say you were in a area where there were few if no gun owners...you'd die over it? :eek:

Just out of curoisty, lets say you were in a area where there were few if no gun owners...you'd die over it? :eek:
I live in an area where there are few to no gun owners. I'm not dead yet, but if the government tried to take away citizens gun rights I would try to do everything in my power to stop it. Considering I don't have any guns, that power would be very limited.

I live in an area where there are few to no gun owners. I'm not dead yet, but if the government tried to take away citizens gun rights I would try to do everything in my power to stop it. Considering I don't have any guns, that power would be very limited.

You can barrow one of mine.:)

Top Bottom