What Have Your Done to My Skin??!!

With respect to the people who I am sure have put a lot of hard work into the new skin...

It is horrible

Any experienced web designer will tell you never ever use grey-scale backgrounds, and the even bigger sin is to use colored fonts on a grey-scale background. Really folks you even used a maroon font!?

Yes it looks less "boring" than black on white.

No, it is easier to use. White on black is very hard on the eyes when you are not a teenager anymore.

At least give us a dash board to change the skin back to something that is not horrible to look at

There's a button toward the bottom of the page that brings up a skin menu. And I think there's some way to set a default skin.

There's a button toward the bottom of the page that brings up a skin menu. And I think there's some way to set a default skin.

Haha!

I have a talent for making a fool of myself in public :)

I looked all through the other stuff looking for something to change it back.

Thanks a lot!

Haha!

I have a talent for making a fool of myself in public :)

I looked all through the other stuff looking for something to change it back.

Thanks a lot!

You're welcome. You can also go into the "My Account" settings, then click "Edit Options", and toward the bottom there is a button that brings up a menu that lets you choose the default skin for each time you visit.

There is also a dedicated thread to talk about the new skins, the link is at the top of every page.

Top Bottom