What i'm doing wrong?

victoreremita

Chieftain
I'm playing a multiplayer game with a friend. He's England, i'm Russia. We are at turn 420 and i have 598 science (my main objective) while my friend has 530 without being centered in that (he's pursuing cultural victory) and he has more gold, happiness and more citizens than me.

I really don't know what i'm doing wrong or if i'm not maximizing enough science, but not knowing what i'm doing wrong is really worrying.

Attachments

• Catalina_0421 - 2001 d.C..Civ5Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
How detailed of an answer do you want? Part of the problem is that this is a multiplayer so me just making a video of playing out the game doesn't mean as much.

Whew. Well, uhh, yeah.

Okay, first of all, you only founded one city. That's not even close to ideal. You can't get the same results by capturing other people's expansions.

Second of all, population - you need way more. Prioritize food.

Everything else is secondary to those problems. Try to found 2-3 expansions every game, and grow your cities. You should be working every 4 food tile you can be working.

So many thanks for the video!

The thing with autocracy is that my friend got that and i was order, but i had to change it because it was giving me a lot of unhappiness

Top Bottom