• Xylophone

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I do not play any intrument

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
Sir Bugsy said:
A good example of a bad bassist is Sid Vicious. Listen to those Sex Pistols tunes from the seventies. He was pretty much a one note charlie. Then pick any non-punk band, from the 60's to now and listen to the bass. It will be moving around and creating and alternative melody under the basic song structure.
:lol:
Yeah, they didn't even plug in Sid's bass during gigs.

Yes, the bass is obviously a very different instrument, but it can be played similarly to a guitar, depending on the style.

My turn to shut up.

Guitar! I have prizes at Guitar!

I wonder what happens if someone checks the options: Guitar (or any other instrument there) and "I don't play any instrument.

I play viola, but that wasn't an option in the poll. I can understand that (even if I don't appreciate it). But come on. You don't even have cello in there.

Tenor Sax
Alto Sax
Some Clarinet

A guitar-playing masterfool with a doctorate in Mathematics? YOu belong to quite a minority ;)

I spent hundreds on sax and guitar lessons. I just didn't have the discipline for either. So I can play them, but badly.

Che Guava said:
A guitar-playing masterfool with a doctorate in Mathematics? YOu belong to quite a minority ;)

It's the curse of the multi-tasking: at best, you enjoy average success in all your endeavours.

If only my parents had started me up playing the fool earlier on...

Top Bottom