1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

What is Democratic Game?

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Game of Democracy III' started by EnriqueCR, Feb 24, 2003.

1. EnriqueCR

EnriqueCR Chieftain

Hi to all civfanatics:
    I hope you forbid my unknowledge, but i don´t know what is your Democratic game.
    What I only want is to know is what is it about, how do you play and, maybe, how I could play if you start another game.
    Thanks, and happy Civing
    EnriqeCR

2. Duke of Marlbrough

Duke of Marlbrough The Quiet Moderator Retired Moderator

3. EnriqueCR

EnriqueCR Chieftain

Sorry, but I still don´t know what Democracy Game is. When I wrote forbid I commited a mistake, i wanted to write forgive( i don´t know if this makes sense for you :) )
    What I want to know is if each one rides a civilization or if you ride a civilization between other fanatics, or similar. So, i´d be glad if you could tell me how do you play this.
    Thanks, Duke
    EnriqueCR

4. Duke of Marlbrough

Duke of Marlbrough The Quiet Moderator Retired Moderator