What is "One More Turn" End Game?

Sodon

Chieftain
Sorry if this has been answered before, but as strong as my Google-fu is, I cannot find the answer here or on the Internet at large.

My question is what exactly the "Wait... just... one more... turn..." option is. I received it after winning a Time Victory in a game today, and I was wondering what it does. Can I still achieve other victories (Domination, etc) after the end? Or will the game just go on with no cap/end game condition of any kind, until I just stop playing?

Just means that the game - after you win - doesn't HAVE to be over; you can still keep playing, but not to win anymore. Just for funsies. Won't affect your HoF, either.

Personally, this is when I nuke everyone who has screwed me over throughout the game. :nuke:

The latter if I remember correctly, you can keep playing forever, but no more 'Victories' can be gained.

Unless it's been changed you can build utopia and win, then launch a spaceship (get the same screen of just one more turn) then conquer your remaining neighbors...

I would like a "Win 3" mode where you have to win X victory conditions instead of just 1.

Unless it's been changed you can build utopia and win, then launch a spaceship (get the same screen of just one more turn) then conquer your remaining neighbors...

I would like a "Win 3" mode where you have to win X victory conditions instead of just 1.

That'd be cool.

Nope, only Domination

It would be interesting if you had to get Domination and Cultural, because you would not only need a good military but good cities as well. And lots of wonders.

Top Bottom