What is that little rock icon? What does it mean?

salmoxe

Chieftain
Next to the banditry promotion, and a ton of other things, there is a little icon that is + or - rocks. It looks like a small grey rock. I've searched through the forum and had a look through sevopedia but find nothing. WTF is this thing and what does it do for me? BTW awesome mod

It's actually a pair of Handcuffs and is the symbol for Crime. +"crime" adds to the crime base and once different levels are reached it unlocks crime events/bldgs. Too much + crime = bad things in empire and in the city. -Crime and special units/unit promotions reduce Crime Levels.

See Crime and Punishment Thread Main C2C page.

JosEPh :)

Thanks for the quick answer! I read about c&p before asking and I still didn't get what that icon was. So obvious too, banditry promotion = + crime per turn. I thought it was some kinda artifact points or fossils or some other thing I didn't understand because I thought it was a rock. Makes so much more sense now.

Thanks for the quick answer! I read about c&p before asking and I still didn't get what that icon was. So obvious too, banditry promotion = + crime per turn. I thought it was some kinda artifact points or fossils or some other thing I didn't understand because I thought it was a rock. Makes so much more sense now.

Also, when in the city manager page (double click a city), in the one side (the right) there are 2 tabs currently, resources and 'properties', by clicking properties you can see all the little icons and mouseover them so a tooltip appears with the name of it.

Hope that helps a little.

Top Bottom