1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What is that little rock icon? What does it mean?

Discussion in 'Strategy and tips' started by salmoxe, Jun 23, 2012.

1. salmoxe

salmoxe Chieftain

Next to the banditry promotion, and a ton of other things, there is a little icon that is + or - rocks. It looks like a small grey rock. I've searched through the forum and had a look through sevopedia but find nothing. WTF is this thing and what does it do for me? BTW awesome mod

2. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

It's actually a pair of Handcuffs and is the symbol for Crime. +"crime" adds to the crime base and once different levels are reached it unlocks crime events/bldgs. Too much + crime = bad things in empire and in the city. -Crime and special units/unit promotions reduce Crime Levels.

See Crime and Punishment Thread Main C2C page.

JosEPh :)

3. salmoxe

salmoxe Chieftain

Thanks for the quick answer! I read about c&p before asking and I still didn't get what that icon was. So obvious too, banditry promotion = + crime per turn. I thought it was some kinda artifact points or fossils or some other thing I didn't understand because I thought it was a rock. Makes so much more sense now.

4. Acularius

Acularius King

Also, when in the city manager page (double click a city), in the one side (the right) there are 2 tabs currently, resources and 'properties', by clicking properties you can see all the little icons and mouseover them so a tooltip appears with the name of it.

Hope that helps a little.