what is the raidoactive monkey?

Highgeneral

Gone forever!
I have seen alot of thread about a radioactive monkey. Well i made a thread about it, WHAT IN THE HECK IS IT?

An alternative "other" option in polls, to be used if you feel none of the regular options applies.

Beside the Giant Radioactive Monkey, you might also see the Sexual Harassment Panda, or various mixes/variants like the Radioactive Pandahead.

The Last Conformist said:
An alternative "other" option in polls, to be used if you feel none of the regular options applies.

Beside the Giant Radioactive Monkey, you might also see the Sexual Harassment Panda, or various mixes/variants like the Radioactive Pandahead.

And the Suit-Wearing Chimp made an all-too-brief appearance, as well.

MarineCorps said:
Oh yeah I forgot about that one. :lol: Who came up with that one anyways?
Cgannon came up with the suit-wearing chimp, and MrPresident came up with the GRM and SHP (albeit the latter really comes from South Park).

Along with Radioactive Monkey, Sexual Harassment Panda, and Suit-Wearing Chimp, try Constipated Rhino.

MarineCorps said:
Oh yeah I forgot about that one. :lol: Who came up with that one anyways?

CG64 came up with it as a political party in the Model Parliament game.

A link to the picture in Image editing fun by Lyonese should provide the indubitable proof of the radioactive monkey.

IIRC it was raijer who catch one.

Mod, it is not a spam, i remember ther was a pictur a of a green giant monkey in image editing fun, i dont have the search function on....

Tassadar said:
A link to the picture in Image editing fun by Lyonese should provide the indubitable proof of the radioactive monkey.

IIRC it was raijer who catch one.

Wow Tass... I can't believe anyone remembers that! A tip of that hat goes to Mr. President, without whom there would be no giant radioactive monkey, which would make the world a colder and darker place, IMHO.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=1614047#post1614047

Its a monkey thats radioactive,It was probably created in Mr. Burns Nucular Power Plant, It tricked Homer and now resides in the Flanders home, what more need be explained?

MONKEY + RADIATION = RADIOACTIVE MONKEY

It was nothing more then a sarcastic or immature poll option when none of the other options applied.

Now it has become either a 'cult-classic' or a nuisance, as it is being added in polls in addition to 'other' or 'none of the above' options.

Personally, I say they get rid of it from the polls that have an 'other' option, as all it does is skew results more. If it stays in as a replacement for 'other' I would like to see it listed as 'other/shp.'

I'd like to see a poll on how many people want to see it keep being used in polls and how many feel it's ridiculous. I'm guessing the thread would be closed according to "spam" policy, which is all the more reason why it shouldn't be allowed (as a stand alone) in the first place.

Just my opinion.

It is a tired, overused cliche that most of us have long since grown tired of.

:mischief:

Anyone notice that this is a 4 month old thread?

Immortal said:
Blame Tassadar for it.

:lol: i always knows i had some super natural power, but at least now , you got the proof of the giant radio active monkey, i was right, Raijer provide the link, :goodjob:

Edit: Mod , i even think that Raijer's picture should be stickied somewhere, I am sure Lefty would agree, he seem to love them groucho

Top Bottom