What is the worst TV show?

Nbc, fox, abc, etc etc all come out with utter crap all the time. I'm surprised they still revisit the bachelor or bachelorette every once and a while.

You really need to be punished for puking on Stargate. May the fleas of 1,000 Abydosian labor beasts infest your armpits.

Entertainment Tonight

I cannot stand to watch that show. I will leave the room if it is on.

I don't even consider Entertainment Tonight or its ilk as shows.

I doubt any of us were unlucky enough to have seen the worst TV shows that have aired. They don't last very long.

Wikipedia has a list of shows that were cancelled after one episode. List of television series cancelled after one episode
Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos apparently didn't even finish its first episode before it was taken off the air.

Caveman was aired without being screened for critics last week which something thats almost unheard of in Television (though film does it all the time now). Other shows that apparently did that were Life with Lucy (Lucille Ball) and AfterM*A*S*H and both were utter failures.

This was from my newspaper in comparing shows that were sent out for review, unlike Cavemen.

The New Jersey Star Ledger said:
I've been sent some of the most heinous shows possible: "The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer" (a historical comedy in which Abe Lincoln's black manservant is the real brains behind the White House), "girls club" (a David E. Kelley show about three young lawyers who live together and throw constant pajama parties), "Public Morals" (a sitcom version of "NYPD Blue") and "Homeboys in Outer Space" (what the title suggests)

Caveman was attacked before it even got off the ground. By everyone, especially those playing a racial angle from George Lopez (who was bumped from ABC to make room) to people saying the show insinuated something about this or that ethnic or sexual preference group.

But...there was publicity, at least.

Caveman was attacked before it even got off the ground. By everyone, especially those playing a racial angle from George Lopez (who was bumped from ABC to make room) to people saying the show insinuated something about this or that ethnic or sexual preference group.

But...there was publicity, at least.

I read the show was retooled or something from trying to make fun of political correctness, ect. to whatever it is now

Stargate SG1

a crappy movie turned into a crappy TV series
:vomit:
You're thinking Battlestar Gallactica.

But I agree with the implication that Stargate Atlantis is better then Stargate SG1

I believe the Stargate movie came out a couple years before the series.

Family Guy.

Everytime I watch that show for a few minutes, my respect for people who say it's good diminishes and I turn it off thinking "how amazingly stupid".

All the Startrek series except Next Generation and the original.

We agree on something? That can't be right.
I also wanted to say Sarah Silverman, but I haven't sat through an entire episode yet. Besides having a stupid show, she's a mean bittch too, and I don't mean that in a good way. Not even Paris Hilton deserves this. :sad:

Top Bottom