Strider

In Retrospect
What is everyone's fav type of joke?

Jokes about me are most fitting.

lol monk:lol: :lol:

I don't really like knock-knock jokes in my opinion there :die!:

Originally posted by monk
I think knock knock jokes could be integrated in to that as well.:groucho:

Yes, dirty jokes often involve one person (or chicken) knocking up another one. :lol:

My favorite type of jokes are ones that make you think, and of course ones that are funny.

I'd say dirty jokes and also offensive jokes. Those are my favourite.

Well so far most people like Dirty Jokes!:spank:

So, I like jokes about English people.
There are no jokes about English people!

Personally (as I have said before) I like dry wit. That means the kind of joke that is funny but you are not quite sure if the person who said knows that. So you have to decide whether to laugh and possibly hurt their feelings or not laugh and possibly make them think they are unfunny.

You fool!
He was just waiting for someone to come along and claim that there were no jokes about English people so that he can post loads of the: "Once upon a time there was a [insert person of nationality of which you wish to make fun] and they....." type jokes with Englishman/woman in the square brackets. Obviously, the vast majority of these jokes are universal and apply to New Zealanders/Aussies, Pakistanis/Indians or whatever combination you could care to consider. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if there are a substantial back catalogue of Iraqi/Iranian jokes too. My favourite jokes are all to be found in the Humor and Jokes forum! :D - how's that for free advertising?

It's very easy to make dirty jokes (and all the types that fall in that category). But it's not easy to make clean jokes. But I do like "clean" jokes more than dirty jokes, though some dirty jokes can be very funny as well yet are as tough to think of as clean jokes.

Did anyone get that? :crazyeye:

I like religious jokes (as long as they're not blasphemous or extremely offensive.)

I like the jokes about swedish people...
I know to avoid those morons who tell them to me. They're often very childish.

Knonking this back up

Originally posted by Padma
Actually, my favorite jokes are puns.:D

A well-thought-out, well-delivered pun that makes you groan because it is so bad, is perfect. :crazyeye:

Aha then it becomes satire; the best type of comedy.

Top Bottom