What is your #1 question about BNW?

squidb

Chieftain
I've always been a fan of pursuing cultural victories, so I'm really interested to see how my strategies will get affected by the introduction of Tourism.

What about you? You get a chance to ask Ed Beach one question, what do you want to know?

About BNW:
"What are the other six civs for BNW?"
Just to give something for us to speculate on. :)

if I could ask anything and he must answer:
"Do you have plans for third expansion?"

How is tourism going to affect the game beyond VC and happiness maluses for other civ.

Will tourism actually add strategic depth to the game, or is it just some fluff that they are adding in to help justify the price of the expansion? From the PAX Demo, it doesnt look like tourism does much of anything really....

My top question for Beach would definitely be about post BNW, DLCs? Another expansion? Game play patches?

BNW related would, aside for civs (UAs, UUs, UBs, etc), would be about how Social Policies work now. Are they cheaper since they don't factor into victory anymore and you're adding two new trees? What changes are you making to the trees?

Can I be a beta tester?

Also, how do you go about selecting Civilizations? Do you prioritize the theme of the expansion first, for instance?

And - seriously - can I be a beta tester? :D

I don't necessarily have any questions at this point, but I would like to see some of the Ideology tenets. And the rest of the civs obviously.

Why do you open these threads when you really have nothing new to say?

Will there be Khazars?

:goodjob:

(By the way, very nice signature there ;))

My #1 question: "Any chance for the Pueblo to be included in BNW or later as a DLC Civ with other leader (than Pòpe) ?"

Top Bottom