What is your #1 question about BNW?

"What is the VPN password to your office computer?"

:clap:

But if that's not an option... "which of the new civs you haven't revealed do you expect to be the most controversial?" Just to see these forums light up like an oil field.

How will existing elements of the game be modified to accommodate the new features?

For example with trade caravans, will Harun's UA be changed for that? For that matter will trade routes as we know them still exist?

Will the existing policy trees change? Again commerce being modified for trade caravans?

Obviously, BNW is focused heavily on peaceful game strategies. While this is by no means a negative thing, many gamers (like me) love the warmongering part of the game, too. While G&K introduced religion and espionage (two mainly peaceful concepts), many awesom tweaks where made on the military part of the game, too.

Therefore my question: Are there any aspects in BNW that will enhance the war-aspect of the game? For example:
- Are there more generic new units than the (controversial) XCOM-unit? How many and which ones?
- Was the AI touched? (I do not speak of a considerable overhaul, but of some very basic and simple tweaks, e.g. regarding fighter usage.)

Regarding the World Congres: How efficiently will it hamper warmongers? Will the domination victory still be a desirable goal in BNW or does the congress change the tide completely in favour of peaceful play-styles?

Obviously, BNW is focused heavily on peaceful game strategies. While this is by no means a negative thing, many gamers (like me) love the warmongering part of the game, too. While G&K introduced religion and espionage (two mainly peaceful concepts), many awesom tweaks where made on the military part of the game, too.

Therefore my question: Are there any aspects in BNW that will enhance the war-aspect of the game? For example:
- Are there more generic new units than the (controversial) XCOM-unit? How many and which ones?
- Was the AI touched? (I do not speak of a considerable overhaul, but of some very basic and simple tweaks, e.g. regarding fighter usage.)

Regarding the World Congres: How efficiently will it hamper warmongers? Will the domination victory still be a desirable goal in BNW or does the congress change the tide completely in favour of peaceful play-styles?

One thing to remember, my fellow warmonger, is with all these new goodies there's more to pillage!!! Just imagine how much fun to station a horse next to each of the target civ's trade camels or whatever unit they use, and capture them all in 1 turn while throwing your army at a city containing all sorts of pretty artifacts.

About BNW:
"What are the other six civs for BNW?"
Just to give something for us to speculate on. :)

if I could ask anything and he must answer:
"Do you have plans for third expansion?"

Pretty much this.

Here are the answers!;)

Has multiplayer gotten any modification?
What do you mean?

I want to know everything about it?
Yes you do!

Will tourism actually add strategic depth to the game, or is it just some fluff that they are adding in to help justify the price of the expansion? From the PAX Demo, it doesnt look like tourism does much of anything really....
Who are "they"?

Can I be a beta tester? (...)
And - seriously - can I be a beta tester? :D
Test are on if you look on release date, if you are not already testing it the answer is: NO!

What are you hiding from us about BNW?
Remained civs, tourism and trade machanisms and pretty much everything else..;)

Why do you open these threads when you really have nothing new to say?
It wasn't me (- Ed)..;)

"what does BNW stand for?"
Battlefield Nuclear Warfare

Here are the answers!;)

What do you mean?

Yes you do!

Who are "they"?

Test are on if you look on release date, if you are not already testing it the answer is: NO!

Remained civs, tourism and trade machanisms and pretty much everything else..;)

It wasn't me (- Ed)..;)

Battlefield Nuclear Warfare

I think EA is looking for a new marketing person, you'd do a great Question Answerer over there :D :lol:

I'd want to hear more about world congress and diplomacy. Boundary points, impacts, and whether or not more impactful relationships can be established.

"what does BNW stand for?"

Its Bearded New World, of course...

Question: If Shaka is in, will he have a beard?

My biggest questions are more behind the scenes.

1. How do you begin the process to decide what civilization to choose?

2. How much outside consultation, if any, do you take in to learn more about the civ you have chosen?

3. The process for finding the voice actor.

I could go on and on and on from there, but those are the types of questions that really interest me

I'd want to hear more about world congress and diplomacy. Boundary points, impacts, and whether or not more impactful relationships can be established.
completely agree with you :) 4 know, it seems that world congress seems boring :sad:

My biggest questions are more behind the scenes.

1. How do you begin the process to decide what civilization to choose?

2. How much outside consultation, if any, do you take in to learn more about the civ you have chosen?

3. The process for finding the voice actor.

I could go on and on and on from there, but those are the types of questions that really interest me

Right I would love that too! And I don't think they would shy away from those questions too..

Top Bottom