What is your biggest fear?

truckingpete

On a Stark Trek
So what is your guy's biggest fears? Mine would be not being able to fullfill the things I want to do in life. How bout you? Could be spiders or anything?

Probably death.

I fear having an erection in public, everyone else fears for their life when they attempt to move out of its way.

I despise spiders more than anything in the world, but my number one fear would probably to get stiched up/cruelly dumped/ripped apart by the woman I love.

:p

I have many fears, I don't know what's the worst. I might say having a wasted life and failing at everything I try but that's already happened.

no offense to anyone here who is, but I would fear being deaf most I think. It would be lonely, plus I really like the sound of peoples voices.

Spiders. And I swear to god if anyone posts a picture of a spider in this thread I will permanently ignore them and murder their children.

No... I fear blindness MUCH more than being deaf. Imagine a life with no sight. It makes me go cold.

I would hate not being able to communicate with people unless they knew sign language. Thats got to be rough. Plus going to a sport and hearing the crowd go crazy is awesome. or hearing someone who can sing really well, or play an instrument well.

i would miss my eyesight when it came to taking pictures, but i could still read, and get around somewhat.

I would hate not being able to communicate with people unless they knew sign language. Thats got to be rough. Plus going to a sport and hearing the crowd go crazy is awesome. or hearing someone who can sing really well, or play an instrument well.

i would miss my eyesight when it came to taking pictures, but i could still read, and get around somewhat.

I would dread losing any of my senses, but I'm with you in that hearing is by far the most important. I can't imagine not hearing any music for the rest of my life.:eek:

As for what my greatest fear is...it's hard to say for sure. Failure is one of them...

Top Bottom