What is your Dream?

My eventual goal is to purchase a starcraft, and colonise my own star. Yes, you read that correctly. The price of spaceflight is on a downward slope, and my savings are on an upward slope. It may take centuries, it may take millenia, but eventually I should be able to buy a fast enough starship such that outwardly migrating is feasible.

And then, well, then we're part of a pan-galactic civilisation. It's tough to predict then. Anyway, my dream is one of those dreams where I could really use people on 'my team'. Sustainable economic growth. Sustainable scientific expansion. etc.

First you will have to change the laws of physics to even get to a near star, due to the massive amounts of energy needed to get there, that just don't exist.

My dream is just to be healthy.

I'll bite. How much energy do you think I'll need?
And, I'll let you back-of-the envelope from there. How big would a space-borne solar panel have to be, in order to collect that amount of energy in one day?

I have no dream

1 or 2 weeks ago, I had a strange dream that I flew along extremely low cloud (about 4 meters above the sea) towards Brazil (even though it took a few minutes, and I wasn't going that fast), I met a girl I know who is from, and lives in, Brazil. We then went (teleported) to a Dutch café in the Netherlands and had lunch. I don't remember after then.

I have strange (but rare) dreams. :)

To have the tea party win the white house and both houses of congress as well as have at least 5 tea-party justices in the supreme court.

That will pave the way for my glorious revolution.

To have the tea party win the white house and both houses of congress as well as have at least 5 tea-party justices in the supreme court.

That will pave the way for my glorious revolution.
and oppression on the lower and poor classes.

No thank you. *Clings tightly to a shotgun*

actually I revise my answer. I do have a dream, but it would not be appropriate for CFC audience. It involves a part of my male body.

Top Bottom