1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite collection of user-created civs/leaders?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by DonPato, Nov 10, 2017.

1. DonPato

DonPato Chieftain

I have been browsing Steam to try and find a collection of mods with user-created civs/leaders and have found a TON. I was wondering if there's a favorited collection that lots of people are using because it's particularly enjoyable? I'm afraid of downloading more than one, as they may have some incompatibilities that might make the game not work...

2. racha

racha Chieftain

I enjoy civs by JFD, Sukritact and Toussaint. I found that Taino (by CIVITAS) was pretty overpowered, though still fun to play as.

As far as compatibilites go, I've had no issues running a whole bunch of them, plus mods for other things.

3. DonPato

DonPato Chieftain

So I downloaded ALL of JFD's and Sukitract's mods, and can't start a game with all of them loaded up. Anybody have any idea which mods specifically aren't compatible with each other so that I know which ones to disable?

4. greyTiger

greyTiger Chieftain

It's a hard question. I have a mix from several authors including JFD and Sukitract. If you are looking for additional civs may I humbly recommend my own civs (Carthage and Mongolia) which can be found on Steam.