What is your football team?

Edungeon

Flying~
Well, lately people are opening thread to know more about the others users, like I am brazilian ( and love football ), i want to know what is your football ( or soccer in some faithless countries ;) ) team. So what is your team? and say some about it, like where league it participates and how they are doing in this season...

:goodjob:

Mine! We have lost two games, tied one, and won the rest.

"Uma vez Flamengo, sempre Flamengo..."

Flamengo :king: is my team (from Rio de Janeiro). Several times champion of Brazilian and international championships. For a list of world-famous players (including Bebeto, Garrincha, Romario, Zico - even Pelé for a game :p ) that played for Flamengo, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clube_de_Regatas_do_Flamengo#Noted_players

I support Internacional FC, the FIFA world champions last year! XD I am so happy about it... we beat Barcelona and Ronaldinho Gaucho ( that started his career in our rival o.o ).

But in this year we are not so good T_T out of Regional Championship and Libertadores... there is just Brazilian League for us now. :)

Congratulations Sdleo for the Rio de Janeiro Championship...

and and my others teams in the world ^^:

England: Manchester United
Spain: Real Madrid
Italy: AS Roma
Germany: Bayern Munich
Portugal: Benfica

PS: yeah, you can all realize that i like football a lot ^^

Boca Juniors, el más ganador de copas internacionales. :D

England: Manchester United
Spain: Real Madrid
Italy: AS Roma
Germany: Bayern Munich
Portugal: Benfica

Roma caput mundi. We are overpowered too, even without pretorians (and without Delvecchio)

Myllykosken Pallo aka MyPa. Finnish team that plays in the highest league level, Veikkausliiga. It was the champion of Veikkausliiga year 2005. Though the start of this season has been awful, draw with VPS(relegation candidate) and losses to FC Honka and TPS(possible overachievers). The quality of the play has been dangerously low. I think that tactics play a big role in the unsuccesful first three matches; MyPa has maybe the best midfield but the manager wants to play long ball and defensive football.

"Here's uncle Tom standing in front of the barn."
"Here's uncle Tom standing in front of the west side of the barn."
"Here's uncle Tom standing in front of the east side of the barn."
"And here's the Spanish inquisition!"

:mischief:

I will now tell you my greatest sin: I am not a fan of any football team!

I support Internacional FC, the FIFA world champions last year! XD I am so happy about it... we beat Barcelona and Ronaldinho Gaucho ( that started his career in our rival o.o ).

Absolutely no one in Europe cares about the world club championship, including the teams. :goodjob:

Absolutely no one in Europe cares about the world club championship, including the teams. :goodjob:

in South America this is very important. Well, maybe you ( the supporters ) don't care, but i know that Ronaldinho and Deco ( the best players of Barcelona in the game ) care, especially Ronaldinho :)... and this is the most important for me! :lol:

Houston Oilers!!!

Oh, sorry wrong forum.

Top Bottom