What is your football team?

MLS has started to get air time this season now that all the channels that aren't FSC have someone to put in the ads. (No points for guessing who.)

I've noticed the opposite. MLS games are frequently shown on ESPN, but we only get to see good soccer once a year during the Champion's League final.

Quited for truth. MLS games make me cry. The Mexican broadcasts are much more enjoyable.

League= Serie A
Team= Palermo

Thank God for "GOLTV" because the MLS is trash in my opinion.

THANK YOU BOCA JUNIORS! LET'S KICK GREMIO'S ASS!!! ;_;~~~~

BOCA 3 x 0 GRÊMIO

PS: For those that don't know, Boca just won the first leg of the Libertadores Cup Final with Grêmio, and Grêmio is the rival of my team ;)

THANK YOU BOCA JUNIORS! LET'S KICK GREMIO'S ASS!!! ;_;~~~~

BOCA 3 x 0 GRÊMIO

PS: For those that don't know, Boca just won the first leg of the Libertadores Cup Final with Grêmio, and Grêmio is the rival of my team ;)

Don´t worry, we will ;)

Boca Campeón de America!!! :D:D:D

Man Utd all the way! Champions last season, will be champions again next!

Your team fights for the title of best team in South America, while my team, MyPa, is currently in bad shape. Man, we need a new coach! Mäkelä is too old-fashioned.

Could you ask Boca's players if some of them would like to come and play in MyPa, Elhoim? :mischief:

Hitti Litti, why would they want to go to East Sweden? Ofc they wouldn't, now keep your colony mouth shut. Don't forget we showed you who is the master in the olympics.

;) :lol: :king:

Some good ol random swedish hate towards the little brother ;)

Hey! MyPa has already a player from Paraguay, China and Togo! Argentina would greatly mix to the crowd!

And Finland isn't East Sweden, it's West Russia. It's your fault that you lose to Russia. :p

And you couldn't even find your favourite team in Sweden! Noo, you had to cross the sea and go to England so you could watch some football played by English lads! Tycker du inte om svenska fotballspelarna? :mischief:

Just a little counter-attack from West Russia.

Everybody-beats-everybody-allsvenskan doesn't interest me at all, but I do have some feelings for Djurgården :) And you're wrong again, Arsenal isn't english, it's french!

Where's the reply about the olympics? Or about 6-5, oh yeah :p .

Join the finlandsförnekelsen you too, the more we are the sooner you can come back to your motherland. We're also in close ties with gräv-bort-skåne.

I didn't reply about olympics, everything but football(and table tennis, it's damn fun to play) is false sport. :D

Everybody-beats-everybody-allsvenskan doesn't interest me at all
That's why i liked it. Okay the level of football is pretty low, but it's never a boring.
In the Netherlands most of the games are boring because you know who will win, in Sweden you never know.

Manchester United. Last season was much better than the previous years, as we won League (thus denying Chelsea our record of 3 consecutive Premierships), but still a disappointment, as we would have been in the Champions League final had the team actually turned up in Milan. Hopefully we'll become Champions of Europe next year!

I like football but the higher league (I can't bring myself to say coca-cola league) players are pansies trying to get free kicks all the time, I much profere rugby.

Top Bottom