What is your IQ?

QuoVadisNation

keeping your angel alive
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

This isn’t a promotion or anything, just try the IQ test. I always wanted to know what everyone’s IQ here is, so don’t lie!

I got a 127; thus reaffirming my belief that I want to be a teacher. :p

I know. The inaccuracy of that is very true, yet it at least shows some comparison that we can base it upon. I guess what I’m trying to say is, if the ‘inaccurate’ test isn’t perfect, we can still determine a vague definition of standing among forum members.

I'm with Masquarouge and the doctor approval at 130. Online I tend to score around 160-170

You could just add a fake e-mail? like a yahoo acount, ya know

edit: I might as well say it here to save pointless posts. I always have a 'junk' yahoo account where I would need to send my e-mail. I guess I figured everyone had atleast one. o_o

I don't know if it is just me, but I've never had any interest in what my IQ is, online tests or not. It is what it is, and given that IQ is a poor second to actually being competant, I've never really cared.

I got 136:

"Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years. Words, numbers, you've got it all. That's what makes you a Facts Curator.
Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind has certain steel-trap qualities to it. You are a knowledge sponge. You have almost enough words in your head to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept when it comes to manipulating numbers. You can also detect important patterns in number sequences, and probably remember the mnemonic devices you were taught in your early school years."

Oh, stop it, please.... :blush:
:p

Hygro said:
I'm with Masquarouge and the doctor approval at 130. Online I tend to score around 160-170

Actually I was making fun of the site that advertises a "PhD certified IQ test"... I've never tested my IQ in RL because they would have to define a whole new battery of tests just to begin to grasp how tremendously intelligent I really am.
(so says my mom)
Oh and you can provide a fake e-mail and still have the results, gnark gnark :)

I didn't bother taking this one, so I missed the joke.

I've taken this particular test twice so it wouldn't be very fair. IIRC the first time i took it I got 130+ while the second time i got 148.

Masquerouge said:
Actually I was making fun of the site that advertises a "PhD certified IQ test"..
Just had a look at the site after reading this.

"It's free, private and developed by PhDs." So it must be great! Also the picture of a bearded man looking reflective and intellectual. Very amusing, and probably not worth doing.

Taking a real IQ test several years ago, I got 129. Memory was at a 99%-tile (and rightfully so -- I do remember all of the IQ tests I've taken for some reason...).

Granted, some questions take into chance that you learned it in school, or actually bothered to look. (i.e., "How many miles are between NYC and Paris?")

Hm...

Most people seem to scre 130+.
High enough to tickle our pride. Not so high it challenges observable facts (such as the vast majority not being geniuses),

My bet is we'd mostly score around 100, and then get a 30 points bump up just to make sure we don't feel insulted. It tallies with most peoples feelings of being a bit smarter than most people. Good psychology at work here. ;)

I've taken this test before and got a 142 that time. I've also tested it, and, IIRC, the highest you can get is a 145 on this one.

Verbose said:
My bet is we'd mostly score around 100, and then get a 30 points bump up just to make sure we don't feel insulted. It tallies with most peoples feelings of being a bit smarter than most people. Good psychology at work here. ;)

Hey, don't forget, this IQ test has been developed by certified bearded PhD ! These guy have an edjucashion !

Top Bottom