What is your quickest loss?

I actually destroyed a rival AI after 2 turns of the game :)

I started with a barbarian (no scout), took 2 moves and came across the AI's first settler that still hadn't started a city! BAM! Bye-bye Elizabeth :lol:

Right at 3000 BC on a crowded contenent in a crappy start followed by a barbarian event. Killed settler then marched right to my capital and wiped out my two warriors on defense.

Gotta agree that my earliest losses come with the evil early barbarian uprising event that can destroy you earlier than 3000 BC. :mad:

3470 BC the barb spearman event, wiping the soon to be glorious Byzantine Empire off the map, I have another game like that in my HoF but I forget the date, I think its later.

In conclusion, those barb events suck but I only seem to get them when I have a lousy starting spot . . . go figure.

Not for me :(

Same stupid event, at about the same time, 4 spearmen on a hill 3 turns away from my undefended capital (coastal, with ivory, 2*gold on plains hills and 2 seafood resources in BFC).

My nearest (well only) warrior was 10+ turns away. Score = 0

That hand-of-god unsurvivable bullshlt Barbarian Uprising event is stupid.

I'll take a loss due to a random event after 1 AD, but when I have a whole of 2 Warriors on the board and 4 Archers spawn 2 tiles from my Capital. Stupid.
I look at it this way OTAKU, at least I didnt waste an hour on a game and have that happen. Whats the total loss, in real time? 10 minutes? 20, tops? I actually laughed out loud when I got stomped like that the first time, and it was my very very first BTS game ever, too, LOL.

Besides, you can alway just pop into the WB, delete the barbs, and play on like nothing happened.

So can anyone beat this one.

Difficulty Level: Chieftan
One City Challenge
Score: 54
Year 3240 BC

Was destroyed by a raging Barbarian. 1st time I tried a OCC and I forgot I turned on raging barbarians. My two warriors were out scouting. I saw them coming and said, well I'm dead and just let it end.

Can anyone beat this?

Ya, ya it's a fight for the booby prize :trophy:

I tie you.

Difficulty level: Emperor
Regular game
Score: 75-ish
Year: 3240 BC

Expect i lost to a barbarian uprising as Rome. (just like in real life) :p

When I break my maps I lose at 4kBC

Top Bottom