• Poll closed .

Shattered

Lord of Utopia
Raging
Normal
None

open for 4 days
private...oh well

When the vote is done the results shall be taken as is. The final vote tally will stand as the demo-games decision in the matter.
NO re-polling please

It's private at the moment.
That doesn't matter, but you might want to change your post.

Oh, don't forget to add that the option that gets the most votes wins this poll or "someone" might come here to stall this even more.

So is this poll public or private?

There is nothing wrong with private polls.

Simply stating that the option getting the most votes wins means nothing. A majority decision is a majority decision and a plurality decision is a pluraity decision.

You can request that there be no repolls but none of us are bound by that request even if there is a majority decision here.

I do hope people will use their sanity though and think for they leap. Err, I mean repollify.

Raging barbs are fun. can get free xps, free cities, free distractions to the AIs and free entertainment :lol:

A majority decision is a majority decision and a plurality decision is a pluraity decision.

And this will be a plurality decision as stated in the OP.

You can request that there be no repolls but none of us are bound by that request even if there is a majority decision here.

Correct, although I think that the mods might get unhappy if this forum get cluttered with people posting polls, just to be the last one to post a poll.

forum rules said:
Behave as you would in a public location.
This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being. If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

this poll is closed.. normal barbs reign supreme!

And this will be a plurality decision as stated in the OP.

Correct, although I think that the mods might get unhappy if this forum get cluttered with people posting polls, just to be the last one to post a poll.
Where in the original post (I assume thats what you meant by OP) does it say its a plurality decision?

Where in the original post (I assume thats what you meant by OP) does it say its a plurality decision?

It says indirectly that the decision will stand whether it is a majority or plurality. A poorly worded version of "most votes wins".

Turned out it was an overwhelming majority anyway, so nothing really to talk about. ;)

Top Bottom