What movie(s) have you recently seen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alferd Packer The Musical
from Trey Parker of Southpark notoriety, this is a cannibal flick meets Oklohoma The Musical.
11 years old,and still as funny now as this was then....
miss this at your own peril!

I watched Get Shorty. Not bad.

Vacancy. It sucked.

One Flew Over The ****oo's Nest && Taxi Driver, both awesome films :)

Princess mononoke, it was really hard to find, but worth it. A great film, with a message ( not the eco one many people see it as, you need to look deeper) well rounded 3D characters, who are complex and highly believable. All in all, amazing!

I saw the first half of the movie "click" starring adam sandler the other day.

It sucked bad.

I saw the first half of the movie "click" starring adam sandler the other day.

It sucked bad.

Whaaaaaat? How can you say that? :mad:

Whaaaaaat? How can you say that? :mad:

It's a comedy and it didn't make laugh or even chuckle a single time half way through. ;)

I liked Sandler alot in his saturday night live days, and like the happy gilmore movie, little nicky, waterboy, anger management and the wedding singer.

This one I didn't like.

It's a comedy and it didn't make laugh or even chuckle a single time half way through. ;)

I liked Sandler alot in his saturday night live days, and like the happy gilmore movie, little nicky, waterboy, anger management and the wedding singer.

This one I didn't like.

I thought it was his epic. It's his best, in my opinion.

I'm watching Titanic again and I still think "King Theoden" whenever I see Bernard Hill as the Captain. Keep expecting an army of Rohirrim to appear on the deck of the damned ship. Ironically, I had the opposite problem when I watched Lord of the Rings, and kept expecting him to order his cavalry to evade a random iceberg while on their way to Gondor.

Damn actors and appearing in important films that I like.

I only liked the Titanic for the scene where it was sinking and people were falling off of it and drowning. I laughed so hard in the cinema people gave me weird looks.

I only liked the Titanic for the scene where it was sinking and people were falling off of it and drowning. I laughed so hard in the cinema people gave me weird looks.

That was the only reason I watched that piece of crap.

I told my friends I wasn't gonna watch it, then they went on and on about how I should since everyone is. They sold it to me by saying someone falls off and hits a propeller.

I said cool, I've never seen a guy get sliced like that. Turned out the propeller isn't moving when the guy hits it. Major disapointment. :mad:

Dialogue and the main storyline are pretty terrible, I will say. In terms of technical accuracy it's a pretty spot on film, particularly the last twenty minutes of it's sinking, which I think is essentially real-time, and the little snippets of real-life passengers. If it could just merge that sort of special effects and accuracy with something like A Night to Remember, then I would be one happy bunny.

Laughing hard at lots of people dying on screen may get you one or two odd looks, yes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom