What music are you listening to? #ξβ: Music is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw these guys live, we catered their concert. It was horsehocky. They're nice people though, very much enjoyed the food.

I just figured out that the sample from Tupac's Starin At The World Thru My Rearview is from Phil Collins' Coming In The Air Tonight

One for music lovers who think that The Ramones use far too many chords.

I just figured out that the sample from Tupac's Starin At The World Thru My Rearview is from Phil Collins' Coming In The Air Tonight

I just figured out that "Californication" has the word "fornication" in it, took me about ten years. Not a big fan of the peppers, but I still thought that was kinda embarrassing.

Debut song from a new YouTube artist:

An earlier video of her showing off her incredibly versatile vocal range via funny impersonations:/

I just figured out that "Californication" has the word "fornication" in it, took me about ten years. Not a big fan of the peppers, but I still thought that was kinda embarrassing.

dude that's nothing. It took me like 15 years before a lightbulb went off over my head and I realised Elizabeth Fraser of the Cocteau Twins is also the singer from Massive Attack.

Theming bonus - w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom