What Music Are You Listening To? #60: Now With 100% More Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Order - Guilt is a useless emotion

No such thing as too much of the bagpipes.

CaPy_VLQT4

Just trying to handle new system

And nope do not know the difference.

Youtube, plz have close relations with dark places of physical extensions of the transcendent atomic dimensions of myself.

Okay I did it!. I am not sure of the reason.

But I did!

Another effort

After the GEMA* reached an agreement with youtube, I can present to you one of my favorite rap songs ever:

*The GEMA is a semi-public org representing the monetary interests of media creators regarding their usage in broadcast. Youtube had a long-standing fight with them. For years. But eventually, it is said, GEMA won and now Germans have a lot of media available where it previously said "SORRY - we can not show it - due to pending legal battles", while a ton of youtube money is going to GEMA.

Thanks GEMA!
My favorite German rap song

Such beauty in lyrics. So much wow in words. So no empty bombs. So much delight. So little teenage trash.

Moderator Action: Merged seven consecutive posts. Please don't make consecutive posts in serial threads unless the thread has dropped off the first page. Edit your post to put in the new material instead. - Bootstoots

...and it turns out there's a limit of five youtube videos per post, and while the software let me merge the posts even though there were six videos, it did not let me edit this in until I cut out one video. But the first video didn't play anyway, so I cut it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Ramones - Rock'n'roll High school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom