What Music Are You Listening To? #60: Now With 100% More Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. Indeed the last quarter of that ff6 sounds like it's almost a straight rip (it's not). I went on to listen to more of their stuff, and I'm starting to wonder if the entire game's soundtrack, and soundtracks to other Squaresoft (Square Enix) games are largely based on Emerson, Lake & Palmer. Never knew those guys before your post.

To make it all wilder, that magical pig tank disco armadillo isn't terribly thematically different from that war machine art of my post...

Both. Indeed the last quarter of that ff6 sounds like it's almost a straight rip (it's not). I went on to listen to more of their stuff, and I'm starting to wonder if the entire game's soundtrack, and soundtracks to other Squaresoft (Square Enix) games are largely based on Emerson, Lake & Palmer. Never knew those guys before your post.

Nobuo Uematsu who composed the music of many Final Fantasy games, along with Koji Kondo of Nintendo, are both influenced by Emerson, Lake and Palmer.

Most people, especially in Britain, hate Emerson, Lake and Palmer because they represent the excesses and pretentiousness of progressive rock.

To make it all wilder, that magical pig tank disco armadillo isn't terribly thematically different from that war machine art of my post...

Well. That's just great! It's time to introduce you to ELP. Mhm. Alright, let's get it going.

And if you need something shorter, and more...romantic, well, I've also got you covered.

Also in general if you need progressive music just hit me up

"Blue Camel" album, Rabih Abou Khalil. Arab jazz!

David Guetta Hey Mama

I don't want to like it but I can't help it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom