What music are you listening to? #63: YEAH TOAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just know this song like a year or two ago, it really sound quite a head of its time

That's a classic, and it holds up pretty well.

Pitchfork
- "Song From the Future: The Story of Donna Summer and Giorgio Moroder's 'I Feel Love'" - 29 June 2017
Within club culture, “I Feel Love” pointed the way forward and blazed the path for genres such as Hi-NRG, Italo, house, techno, and trance. All the residual elements in disco—the aspects that connected it to pop tradition, show tunes, orchestrated soul, funk—were purged in favor of brutal futurism: mechanistic repetition, icy electronics, a blank-eyed fixated feel of posthuman propulsion.

One of the most ridiculously overhyped songs ever. In fact it sold 1 million copies BEFORE people had listened to it (only had heard the part in the beginning, from a levis commercial). After that it didn't sell much more ^_^

"Spaceman, I only wanted you to go into Space, man!" :lol:

That's a classic, and it holds up pretty well.

Actually I know this song because of John frusciante and Flea from RHCP cover this song during one of their performance, it's just amazing and I don't know what it is, so I try to type the lyrics on google to know what song it is.

One of the most ridiculously overhyped songs ever. In fact it sold 1 million copies BEFORE people had listened to it (only had heard the part in the beginning, from a levis commercial). After that it didn't sell much more ^_^

Kyri that's Babylon Zoo, I fall for the song since the first time I listen it from the Radio back in 90s. Those time are really happy days.

Btw another memory from the past ;)

Dirty Beaches, Drifters/Love is the Devil (2013), on the way to work this morning.

How to be a Heartbreaker

super frickin relevant to my life rn

Last edited:

Not a Chaplin fan but this seemed to fit.

The guitar blows my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom