What music are you listening to? #63: YEAH TOAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so old Steely Dan were hip after I was thrown out of my last school. :)
So were (or was) Deodata, who had some top knotch acid-jazz musos like Stanley Clarke, Billy Cobham and others.
I'm jaded now. I want goth surf music, and I want it from land-locked or frozen countries! Surfin' USSR!

It's not all about the bass (player). :) Although...
These are two versions of my all time favourite song. Japanese surf with weird electric violin.
Plus bonus scream!

Thanks to George Harrison talks over to John Bonham that Led Zeppelin needed a ballad, so this song is appear.

Last edited by a moderator:

I lmao from the beginning, and I like how he changes buying to purchase, makes the implicit quite obvious
While the doors cover makes sound like the rest of the doors song lol

I'm so old Steely Dan were hip after I was thrown out of my last school. :)
So were (or was) Deodata, who had some top knotch acid-jazz musos like Stanley Clarke, Billy Cobham and others.
I'm jaded now. I want goth surf music, and I want it from land-locked or frozen countries! Surfin' USSR!

Reminds me a lot of:

^It is available here :D You can manually look for it as "La Femme -- Sur la planche"!
Thanks. There are hints of Magneto in it. Damn good song on its own though even though I don't understand the words.
I understand the words of this one, but their meaning is completely garbled, as if they were written by a raving lunatic.

Thanks. There are hints of Magneto in it. Damn good song on its own though even though I don't understand the words.
I understand the words of this one, but their meaning is completely garbled, as if they were written by a raving lunatic.

Check this:

Pretty intense :D

Game over Player 1. Next time build more fema camps.

My wife just asked if that was separate sentences from different radio shows glued together by someone.
Time to get back to proper music.
Sufis Up!

Fantastic synthwave piece
Far, far too short for a synth/psych song for mine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Always a big fan of Daniel Jones, but after Diorama, ugh

Excision & Pegboard Nerds - Bring The Madness feat. Mayor Apehorsehocky (Noisestorm Remix)

Since I found this song I always listen to this song at least once a day like a medicine, I believe as the alternative title of this song is "once upon a time in Istanbul", I believe @r16 will appreciated it like I do

An awesome song I found in the show Eastbound & Down, one of many great songs featured in that show.

This song is so underrated, simply beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom